• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Winter One-derland Party: Savory Food Ideas

In summary, for a Winter One-derland party, recommended savory food options include mini quiches, roasted vegetable platters, savory cheese balls, chicken skewers, and hot spinach and artichoke dip. These dishes can be made ahead of time and there are options for guests with dietary restrictions. To make the food look festive, you can add winter-themed decorations and use seasonal ingredients. Some of these dishes can also be found at Pampered Chef.
ericadboone
Gold Member
My question isn't technically about a theme show...but it could be if you wanted. My daughter is turning 1 on the 27th. So we are going to have a winter one-derland party for her. Any food ideas? I plan to make the frosty the snowman cake for the big event...but what about some savory wintery themed foods?

White Chicken Chili
Potato Soup or Chowder
Peppermint Crunch Bark
White cheese fondue w/dippers
Turkey & provolone cheese roll-ups (Roll up turkey & cheese up in white tortillas and slice into bite-sized chunks)
Mashed potatoes with white gravy (couldn't resist!)
White chocolate hot chocolate
White punch - pineapple sherbet & 7-up or gingerale

these are great ideas, thanks!

1. What are some good savory food options for a Winter One-derland party?

For a Winter One-derland party, some great savory food options include mini quiches, roasted vegetable platters, savory cheese balls, chicken skewers, and hot spinach and artichoke dip.

2. Can I make these savory dishes ahead of time?

Yes, many of these savory dishes can be made ahead of time and reheated before the party. This will save you time and stress on the day of the event.

3. Are there any options for guests with dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! You can offer options such as gluten-free crackers and bread for the dips, vegetarian skewers, and dairy-free cheese for the cheese balls. Don't forget to label these options for your guests.

4. How can I make the food look festive for a Winter One-derland party?

You can add some winter-themed decorations to your serving dishes, such as snowflake toothpicks or little snowmen picks. You can also use seasonal ingredients like cranberries or pine nuts to add a pop of color to your dishes.

5. Can I get some of these savory dishes from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and recipes that can help you create delicious and festive savory dishes for your Winter One-derland party. Check out our website or connect with a consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JayBPC
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • ChefNic