• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Winter Wonderland Theme Ideas for a Perfect January Host Event

In summary, Karen Gibb, a consultant, is seeking ideas for a winter wonderland themed event for one of her clients. Suggestions include snowman cakes, snowflake cookies, and a hot cocoa bar. Other resources such as FamilyFun.com and company websites are recommended for more ideas. The conversation also includes a recipe for a holiday pinwheel wreath and suggestions for using Pampered Chef products in the event.
irishpamperedchef
Any Ideas. One of my Jan host would like to have a winter wonderland theme

but I have no idea what to make. Help!!!!!!!

Karen Gibb
Consultant
[email protected]

What about the snowman cakes with the prep bowls?
Gimme a few I'll come up with something else : )

oooooooo that,s a cute idea :) any more

Karen

Don't know if any of these are possible for you, but....if you have the cookie press you could make snowflake cookies (disk 14) decorating them with blue crystals. or

What about the Holiday Pinwheel Wreath from the 2003 F/W Season's Best.

Baked Alaska Cake

Do you have last years SB? That Chocolate Silk Mouse looks nice and you could use white chocolate.

I typically think snow when you say Winter Wonderland. I hope some of these ideas help you. :)

Go to FamilyFun.comHi,
I love the ideas so far, but I'm telling you, go to Familyfun.com and they have TONS of ideas for recipes/crafts and easy things you can do. Check out Pillsbury, Nestlé, or even other company sites and see what they are making and take off with something on your own.

I made the Garden Veggie Pizza as a Christmas tree again this year for our family party, could you possible make it on round stone and lay out crescents in "shape" of a snowflake??? Just wondering, haven't tried it, but I'm sure if would be cute.

Winter Wonderland, to me also is soups/cookies/cocoas type of warm me up recipes.

Here's a invite I snagged from somewhere, might even be from files here, lol.

HTH,

Lisa

Attachments

• Winter Blues Invitation.doc
    44 KB · Views: 512
Thank you so much! can I find the recipes for Holiday wreath and the other recipes on cc .
I think of snow to
and I think that,s what she was thinking also because we had to resch her party two times in Sept so she was thinking that we would have had some snow by now .. but no snow in site in New Jersey.LOL Thanks again for all you help Karen

sounds good Im gonna check out that site.
can you put the invite up I did,nt get it.Thanks

Karen Gibb

Consultant
[email protected]

Chef Diane said:
if you have the cookie press you could make snowflake cookies (disk 14) decorating them with blue crystals. or

What about the Holiday Pinwheel Wreath from the 2003 F/W Season's Best.

Baked Alaska Cake

Do you have last years SB? That Chocolate Silk Mouse looks nice and you could use white chocolate.

I typically think snow when you say Winter Wonderland. I hope some of these ideas help you. :)
I do have the cookie press. even if I don,t demo it. I can make them up a head of time.. love all the ideas

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Hi,
I love the ideas so far, but I'm telling you, go to Familyfun.com and they have TONS of ideas for recipes/crafts and easy things you can do. Check out Pillsbury, Nestlé, or even other company sites and see what they are making and take off with something on your own.

I made the Garden Veggie Pizza as a Christmas tree again this year for our family party, could you possible make it on round stone and lay out crescents in "shape" of a snowflake??? Just wondering, haven't tried it, but I'm sure if would be cute.

Winter Wonderland, to me also is soups/cookies/cocoas type of warm me up recipes.

HTH,

Lisa
Thanks I think I will use that it,s perfect...I love this site.

Chef Diane said:
What about the snowman cakes with the prep bowls?
Gimme a few I'll come up with something else : )

You can also feed the crowd with 2 cakes from our cake pans?

How about cookie cut outs on the stone - rolled out with our baker's roller - rolled onto baking mat (all Mom's will want them for their little bakers), have kids help you wearing our $20 apron set. Use decorator set with frosting to decorate.

irishpamperedchef said:
Thanks I think I will use that it,s perfect...I love this site.

My director made a hot cocoa bar using the 3-tier stand.... and little bowls around it. Put chocolate chips in small bowl with cheese grater to use, fill EAD with whipped cream... marshmellows in another.

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Hi,

HTH,

Lisa

Lisa, cute invite! A soup show would be great too! You could make up some chili, or have two soups in your pots...

I just made these cookies for my family for Christmas. They only take 3 ingredients and look like little snowballs.

Pineapple-crushed-well drained
pkg cream cheese 8 oz
coconut

Soften the cream cheese. Add some pineapple and mix well. Put it in the fridge for about a half hour to harden up some (still soft). Then roll into balls and roll in the coconut to look like little snowballs.

They don't sound like much but the pineapple and cream cheese blend to make a just a little tangy. These are really good for only 3 ingredients.

That sounds so cute

pampermeplease said:
I just made these cookies for my family for Christmas. They only take 3 ingredients and look like little snowballs.

Pineapple-crushed-well drained
pkg cream cheese 8 oz
coconut

Soften the cream cheese. Add some pineapple and mix well. Put it in the fridge for about a half hour to harden up some (still soft). Then roll into balls and roll in the coconut to look like little snowballs.

They don't sound like much but the pineapple and cream cheese blend to make a just a little tangy. These are really good for only 3 ingredients.

Sounds yummy!

its_me_susan said:
My director made a hot cocoa bar using the 3-tier stand.... and little bowls around it. Put chocolate chips in small bowl with cheese grater to use, fill EAD with whipped cream... marshmellows in another.

How did she use the three-tier stand? What she put in it for the hot cocoa bar? Sounds like a great idea!

Related to Winter Wonderland Theme Ideas for a Perfect January Host Event

1. What types of recipes can I make for a Winter Wonderland themed party?

For a Winter Wonderland themed party, you can make a variety of cozy and festive dishes such as hot cocoa, snowflake-shaped cookies, roasted chestnuts, cranberry and brie bites, and hearty soups and stews. You can also incorporate seasonal flavors like peppermint, cinnamon, and gingerbread into your dishes.

2. How can I decorate my table for a Winter Wonderland theme?

To decorate your table for a Winter Wonderland theme, you can use a white or silver tablecloth, add some sparkly snowflake or icicle decorations, and incorporate touches of blue and silver for a cool and wintery vibe. You can also use natural elements like pinecones, evergreen branches, and faux snow to add a touch of the outdoors to your table.

3. What are some fun activities or games for a Winter Wonderland themed party?

Some fun activities and games for a Winter Wonderland themed party could include a hot cocoa bar where guests can customize their own hot chocolate, a snowman building contest, a winter-themed scavenger hunt, or a DIY ornament decorating station. You could also have a photo booth with winter-themed props for guests to take festive pictures.

4. What are some gift ideas for a Winter Wonderland themed party?

For gift ideas for a Winter Wonderland themed party, you could give out personalized snow globes, festive candles, winter-scented bath and body products, or cozy blankets. You could also have a gift exchange where guests bring a small gift that reminds them of winter or the holiday season.

5. Can you recommend any Pampered Chef products that would be useful for a Winter Wonderland themed party?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef products that would be useful for a Winter Wonderland themed party. Our Deluxe Electric Grill & Griddle is perfect for making grilled cheese or warm sandwiches for a cozy winter meal. Our Snowflake Cookie Cutters and Winter Wonderland Cookie Mold are great for making festive treats. And our Small Ridged Baker is perfect for making individual servings of warm and comforting desserts like apple crisp or bread pudding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ericadboone
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ericadboone
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • bunksc