• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Missing Fall/Winter Info from My CO Kit?

In summary, the "Them Show Binder Info in Co" is a customizable binder provided by Pampered Chef to their consultants that includes product catalogs, order forms, recipes, tips for hosting a successful cooking show, and information on becoming a consultant. It is currently only available in physical form, but updates are made on a quarterly basis to ensure its relevance.
jrstephens
Have we always got what came in our CO kit? I remember getting the display cards but not the other info that was in the kit I got today.

How can I order the ones from Winter/Fall?

I do not currently have a binder but would love to start one b/c I loved the Fall/Winter Themes and love these too!

We got fall/winter ones - that was the first time. They're on supply order while supplies last.

they should of been in the CO kit, did you open all of the packages? because one package did not look like the theme binder info until after you opened it.

I have a show tonight and I put a TOP SECRET sheet of paper over the new catalog, and taped the paper to the new catalog. This is how I get new season bookings at parties. See attached.

Attachments

• top secret doc.doc
    32 KB · Views: 359
I've got an extra set from the fall if you're not wanting to purchase from the supply order. I can drop them in the mail for next to nothing I'm sure.

crystalscookingnow said:
I've got an extra set from the fall if you're not wanting to purchase from the supply order. I can drop them in the mail for next to nothing I'm sure.

I sent you a PM.

allisonserna said:
they should of been in the CO kit, did you open all of the packages? because one package did not look like the theme binder info until after you opened it.
QUOTE]

I got the one with this CO kit but cannot find the ones from Fall/Winter anywhere and do not remember getting them. I have searched through all my stuff and all I can find are the display cards for Fall/Winter.

Related to Where Can I Find the Missing Fall/Winter Info from My CO Kit?

1. What is the "Them Show Binder Info in Co"?

The "Them Show Binder Info in Co" is a binder provided by Pampered Chef to their consultants that contains all the necessary information and resources for hosting a successful cooking show.

2. What does the binder include?

The binder includes a variety of materials such as product catalogs, order forms, recipes, tips for hosting a show, and information on how to become a consultant.

3. Can I customize the binder for my specific business?

Yes, the binder is designed to be customizable for each consultant's individual business needs. You can add your own branding, contact information, and any other materials that you find helpful for your shows.

4. Is the binder only available in physical form?

Currently, the "Them Show Binder Info in Co" is only available in physical form. However, we are constantly working on providing digital versions for our consultants in the near future.

5. How often is the binder updated?

The binder is updated on a quarterly basis to ensure that the information and resources provided are current and relevant. You can also find the latest updates on our website or through our consultant newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • sgeuea
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies