• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Fall/Winter Catalogs: Can I Add to My Order Tomorrow?

In summary, you can add items to your order as long as it has not yet been processed and shipped. The deadline for adding to your order may vary and it is best to check with your consultant. You can add items from both the Fall and Winter catalogs, but some items may have limited availability. To add items, you can contact your consultant or log into your account on our website. You can still receive discounts or promotions on items added to your order tomorrow, but it is best to check with your consultant for any specific deadlines or limited quantities.
imported_iteachurkid
I think I know the answer, but want to verify with you guys...I need another pack of fall/winter catalogs and I still need to order my spring paperwork. I got ready to order my fall/winter catalogs today and realized that since I'm not a director that if I place an order today and then place an order tomorrow, I'll get charged direct shipping tomorrow (for a much larger order). Do you know if I can add a pack of Fall/Winter catalogs when I place my order tomorrow? I'm thinking the answers no, but not sure. Anyone have any fall/winter catalogs they need to get rid of :)

Carolyn has catalogs

1. Can I still add to my order tomorrow after I have already submitted it?

Yes, you can add items to your order as long as it has not yet been processed and shipped. Simply contact your consultant or our customer service team to make any changes or additions to your order.

2. Is there a deadline for adding to my order?

The deadline for adding to your order may vary depending on your consultant or the current catalog season. It is best to check with your consultant for specific deadlines.

3. Can I add items from both the Fall and Winter catalogs to my order?

Yes, you can add items from both the Fall and Winter catalogs to your order. However, please note that some items may have limited availability and may sell out quickly.

4. How do I add items to my order?

To add items to your order, you can either contact your consultant or visit our website and log into your account. From there, you can add items to your existing order or create a new order.

5. Can I still receive any discounts or promotions on items I add to my order tomorrow?

Yes, as long as the items you add are eligible for any current discounts or promotions, you will still receive them when adding to your order tomorrow. However, please note that some promotions may have specific deadlines or limited quantities available, so it is best to check with your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Adrian
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Adrian
  • LazyEyelids
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
divaclix62
Replies