• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone need Fall/Winter 2007 catalogs for free?

In summary, the Fall/Winter 2007 Catalog features a variety of cooking, baking, and entertaining products such as the Stoneware Collection, Executive Nonstick Cookware, and Quick-Stir® Pitchers. New products in the catalog include the Rockcrok® Collection, Spiral & Slice, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. Some items from the previous catalog are still available for purchase, but availability may vary. The catalog also offers special promotions and deals, including bundle deals and limited-time offers. Hosting a party is a great way to earn free products from the catalog, and your consultant can provide more information on the rewards you can earn.
erin
I have a TON of fall/winter 2007 catalogs. (I did a lot of recruiting in a short time) There are 3 packages that are not even opened. I do not want anything for these, just the shipping to get them to whoever wants them. I'm tired of them being in my way. I hope someone can use them to promote their business. Thanks!!!

Do you mean Fall 08? Have you offered them to your new recruits?

They are fall of 07. None of my recruits or anyone on my team wants them. I've just hated to throw them away if someone would get some kind of use out of them!

What products are featured in the Fall/Winter 2007 Catalog?

The Fall/Winter 2007 Catalog features a variety of products for cooking, baking, and entertaining. Some popular items include the Stoneware Collection, Executive Nonstick Cookware, and Quick-Stir® Pitchers.

Are there any new products in the Fall/Winter 2007 Catalog?

Yes, the Fall/Winter 2007 Catalog introduces several new products including the Rockcrok® Collection, Spiral & Slice, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. These new products are perfect for creating delicious fall and winter recipes.

Can I still purchase items from the previous catalog?

Yes, some items from the previous catalog are still available for purchase. However, we recommend checking with your consultant or the website for availability as some products may have been discontinued.

Are there any special promotions or deals in the Fall/Winter 2007 Catalog?

Yes, the Fall/Winter 2007 Catalog features several special promotions and deals. These include bundle deals, discounts on select products, and limited-time offers. Be sure to check with your consultant or the website for the latest promotions.

Can I host a party to earn free products from the Fall/Winter 2007 Catalog?

Yes, hosting a party is a great way to earn free products from the Fall/Winter 2007 Catalog. Your consultant can provide more information on hosting a party and the rewards you can earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kenzie09
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kenzie09
  • vmgcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Adrian