• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Catalogs in Charlotte on Saturday? $12 + Shipping

In summary, to order Pampered Chef catalogs in Charlotte on Saturday, you can visit the website or contact a local consultant. The catalogs cost $12 each plus shipping, and there is no minimum order quantity. Unfortunately, pick-up is not an option and delivery time varies by location and shipping method. Orders can be tracked on the website.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I have one extra set of the current catalogs. In package/unmarked. $12 plus shipping. I can bring them to Charlotte on Saturday if someone who will be there needs them.

Do you still have catalogs available? My zip is 75068.

nevermind!

I just booked a last minute August show and have no catalogs.

Chef J how many do you need? I have an unopened pack I can sell you for $14 + shipping.

If you still need some my downline consultant has extras. $13 plus shipping. Mine are gone. Email me: [email protected]

I have
1 Unopened pack of 25 S/S Catalogs $10
1 Unopened Pack of 2PLY 100 count Receipts $3PLUS SHIPPING PAYPAL ACCEPTED

I also have some if anyone needs then let me know.

1. How do I order Pampered Chef catalogs in Charlotte on Saturday?

To order Pampered Chef catalogs in Charlotte on Saturday, you can visit our website and place an order online. Alternatively, you can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to inquire about purchasing catalogs directly from them.

2. How much do the catalogs cost?

The catalogs are $12 each, plus shipping costs. The total cost will depend on the number of catalogs you order and your location. You can get an estimate of the shipping cost by entering your address during the checkout process on our website.

3. Can I pick up the catalogs in person instead of having them shipped?

Unfortunately, we do not offer the option to pick up catalogs in person. All orders will be shipped to the address provided during checkout.

4. Is there a minimum order quantity for the catalogs?

No, there is no minimum order quantity for the catalogs. You can order as many or as few as you need. However, keep in mind that shipping costs may vary depending on the number of catalogs ordered.

5. When can I expect to receive the catalogs?

The estimated delivery time for the catalogs will depend on your location and the shipping method chosen during checkout. You can track your order on our website using the provided tracking number.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • vhadley