• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Old Catalogs - 2010 Fall/Winter - Shipping Required

In summary, the cost of shipping for the free old catalogs varies between $5-$10. To request the catalogs, you can contact customer service or fill out a form on the website. Only a limited number of 2010 Fall/Winter catalogs are available for free. Multiple copies can be requested, but there may be a limit on the number that can be shipped to one address. The shipping time for the catalogs is typically between 5-10 business days.
Kenzie09
I have a lot of old catalogs that I plan to just throw away. Most of them are from 2010 Fall/Winter. As I know that many use old catalogs to give away to customers at vendor fairs and such, I figured I should atleast ask. Willing to give away for free, as long as you pay shipping.

Do you still have these?

Yes I do still have these

1. What is the cost of shipping for the free old catalogs?

The cost of shipping for the free old catalogs varies depending on the location it is being shipped to. However, the average cost is typically between $5-$10.

2. How can I request the free old catalogs?

You can request the free old catalogs by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-555-5555 or by filling out a request form on our website.

3. Are all of the 2010 Fall/Winter catalogs available for free?

No, only a limited number of 2010 Fall/Winter catalogs are available for free. Once they are gone, they will no longer be available for request.

4. Can I request multiple copies of the free old catalogs?

Yes, you can request multiple copies of the free old catalogs. However, there may be a limit on the number of catalogs that can be shipped to one address.

5. How long will it take to receive the free old catalogs?

The shipping time for the free old catalogs can vary depending on the location it is being shipped to. On average, it can take between 5-10 business days for the catalogs to arrive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vmgcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • LazyEyelids
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
divaclix62
  • noelskitchen