• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Fall/Winter and Mini-Catalogs?

In summary, the conversation is about someone offering to sell catalogs that they will not be using. They are accepting offers and can ship immediately after receiving payment. Some people are interested in purchasing the catalogs, while others have already found someone else to get them from.
Joybelz
I have two full packs of Fall/Winter catalogs and 3 full packs of mini-catalogs that I will not be able to use. Please make an offer if interested. I am able to accept PayPal and will ship immediately after receipt of payment. Thank you!

How much would you like for a pack of catalogs? I know shipping will be high (I've shipped for someone before in a flat rate box). I know someone had offered them free, just pay for shipping, just wondering if this is what you were thinking of doing. I may need some, so please let me know. Thanks!

MM hmm. I second the request from above. I am hopefully going to be doing a fundraiser this month and am almost completely out of catalogs. I dont know what the shipping would be, either. Name a price on the cat's and minis, too. :)

I have 5 packs of Mini's that you can have for just the price of shipping if you want them, just let me know. I can probably get them all in a padded envelope and then send them priority. We are getting ready to get a bunch of snow, so it may be next week before I can get them mailed :) Just let me know!

iteachurkid said:
I have 5 packs of Mini's that you can have for just the price of shipping if you want them, just let me know. I can probably get them all in a padded envelope and then send them priority. We are getting ready to get a bunch of snow, so it may be next week before I can get them mailed :) Just let me know!

PM'ed ya :thumbup:

Joybelz said:
I have two full packs of Fall/Winter catalogs and 3 full packs of mini-catalogs that I will not be able to use. Please make an offer if interested. I am able to accept PayPal and will ship immediately after receipt of payment. Thank you!

I would be interested in the mini-catalogs. Let me know how much you are looking for them with shipping, etc to 19808 (flat rate?)

Thanks!

Sorry Ashley, they have been taken :(

Anyone out there have any regular catalogs. I was going to place an order this morning but then realized if Ido that then I"ll have to pay a ton of shipping on my order tomorrow of the new stuff (should have preordered!!). If anyone has any, please let me know!!!

:)
JEnnifer

Ashley, Do you still need the mini's? I have a couple packs of mini's I could sell to you. How many were you looking for?

I have 1 pack of unopened F/W catalogs if someone still needs them. If by some miracle I get a show this month, I have plenty already opened/labelled.I'd take $15 including shipping. Just PM me or email [email protected]

1. What is the difference between the F/W Catalog and Mini-Catalog?

The F/W Catalog is our full catalog that is released twice a year, featuring all of our latest and most popular products. The Mini-Catalog is a smaller, seasonal catalog that highlights a selection of products and is released in between our larger catalogs.

2. How often are F/W Catalogs and Mini-Catalogs released?

The F/W Catalog is released in September and the Mini-Catalog is released in late winter/early spring. However, release dates may vary slightly each year, so be sure to check our website for the most up-to-date information.

3. Can I order from both the F/W Catalog and Mini-Catalog at the same time?

Yes, you can order from both catalogs at the same time. Simply add the items you want from each catalog to your cart and check out as usual.

4. Are all products in the F/W Catalog and Mini-Catalog available for purchase?

While we strive to keep all products in stock, some items may sell out quickly and may not be available for purchase. If this happens, please check back periodically as we may restock certain items or offer similar alternatives.

5. Can I request a physical copy of the F/W Catalog and Mini-Catalog?

Yes, you can request a physical copy of our catalogs through our website. However, we also offer digital versions of our catalogs for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
  • jtherrien
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sarahbeth71187
  • jbondr
  • Buy and Sell Items