• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F/S - 600 4 X 3-1/3 Mini Catalog Labels

In summary, the F/S - 600 4 X 3-1/3 Mini Catalog Labels are 4 inches by 3-1/3 inches in size and come in a pack of 600 labels. They are compatible with both inkjet and laser printers and are designed to be easy to peel and apply. While they are primarily used for catalog labeling, they can also be used for other labeling purposes.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
Hello,
I just bought a bunch of blank labels on ebay to mail out the mini catalogs. Unfortunately, now I'm going to try the full page invites instead. So if anyone is interested please PM me. I'm not looking to make money here, just sell them for what I paid on ebay which was $14.44 + $4.95 shipping. I accept paypal & will ship them out immediately! Thanks!

Just an idea for you. I take the full page invitations and wrap them around the mini catalog and send them out.

I have great result's doing this.

Kathie's Kitchen - it's not letting me send you a PM, but here is the info you requested:hi kathie! they are the generic version of the avery 5164 labels that the template on consultant's corner is configured for. here is a link to office depot that shows the same dimensions (6 on a page) but for $39.99 for 600! Avery White Laser Printer Labels Shipping 3 1 3 x 4 Box Of 600 by Office Depot

I'd like to get them from you. How much for the labels and shipping to Louisiana 70769?

1. What are the dimensions of the F/S - 600 4 X 3-1/3 Mini Catalog Labels?

The F/S - 600 4 X 3-1/3 Mini Catalog Labels have a size of 4 inches by 3-1/3 inches.

2. How many labels come in a pack of F/S - 600 4 X 3-1/3 Mini Catalog Labels?

Each pack of F/S - 600 4 X 3-1/3 Mini Catalog Labels contains 600 individual labels.

3. Can these labels be used with both inkjet and laser printers?

Yes, these F/S - 600 4 X 3-1/3 Mini Catalog Labels are compatible with both inkjet and laser printers.

4. Are these labels easy to peel and apply?

Yes, these F/S - 600 4 X 3-1/3 Mini Catalog Labels are designed to be easy to peel and apply, making labeling quick and hassle-free.

5. Can these labels be used for other purposes besides catalog labeling?

While these F/S - 600 4 X 3-1/3 Mini Catalog Labels are specifically designed for catalog labeling, they can also be used for labeling products, organizing items, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joybelz
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cat
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cat
  • noelskitchen