• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extra Fall/Winter Catalogs Available

In summary, to order extra fall/winter catalogs from Pampered Chef, you can contact your consultant or visit their website. There is no limit to the number of catalogs you can order, but there may be a cost for a large quantity. The delivery time for extra catalogs varies and can be estimated by your consultant or customer service representative. You can personalize the catalogs with your contact information, and if they arrive damaged, you can contact your consultant or customer service for replacements.
vmgcooks
Gold Member
I have 2-25ct packs of brand new (in plastic) Fall/Winter 2010 catalogs. Selling for $15ea + shipping or $25 for both+shipping.

I have one pack left.

I take my previous seasons catalogs and put a label on it that says to see me for the new catalog and leave them all over town, in Dr's offices, tanning salons etc, anywhere there is a waiting room

I have fall/winter catalogs left. Let me know if anyone needs any.Reply here or email me at [email protected]

I also have an extra set of catalogs - $13 plus shipping.

i've got a consultant with 3 pks of 25 catalogs leftover that she's looking to sell. please email me at [email protected] for more info! thank you!

1. How can I order extra fall/winter catalogs?

To order extra fall/winter catalogs, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their personal website. You can also call Pampered Chef's customer service line at 1-888-OUR-CHEF to request additional catalogs.

2. Is there a limit to the number of extra catalogs I can order?

There is no limit to the number of extra fall/winter catalogs you can order. However, please keep in mind that there may be a cost associated with ordering a large number of catalogs.

3. How long will it take for the extra catalogs to arrive?

The delivery time for extra fall/winter catalogs may vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen. Your consultant or customer service representative can provide you with an estimated delivery date.

4. Can I personalize the extra catalogs with my information?

Yes, you can personalize the extra fall/winter catalogs with your contact information. Your consultant can assist you with adding your personalization or you can do it yourself on the Pampered Chef website.

5. What should I do if I receive damaged extra catalogs?

If your extra fall/winter catalogs arrive damaged, please contact your consultant or Pampered Chef's customer service line as soon as possible. They will assist you with getting replacements sent to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jjaastef
  • Kenzie09
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kenzie09
  • jtherrien
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies