• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Fall/Winter 07 Catalogs to Purchase?

In summary, the Fall/Winter Catalog includes a variety of new products such as stoneware, cookware sets, baking tools, kitchen gadgets, and accessories. There are also special deals and promotions available, including host rewards and bundle deals. While some products from previous catalogs may no longer be available, most can still be purchased. The catalog is available digitally and orders can be placed through a consultant or online.
astavnes
Does anyone have extra fall/winter 07 catalogs they would like to sell? Please email me at [email protected] and let me know how many you have and your price. I thought I had plenty, but I need more for an upcoming show and I don't think I will get my supply order in time.
Thanks!

Related to Looking for Fall/Winter 07 Catalogs to Purchase?

1. What new products are featured in the Fall/Winter Catalog?

The Fall/Winter Catalog features a variety of new products, including our new stoneware line, updated cookware sets, and holiday-themed baking tools. We also have new kitchen gadgets and accessories to make meal prep and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Fall/Winter Catalog?

Yes, our Fall/Winter Catalog includes special deals and promotions on select products. Keep an eye out for our "Host Rewards" section, where you can earn free and discounted products by hosting a party. We also have bundle deals and discounts on certain products throughout the catalog.

3. Can I still purchase items from the previous catalog?

While some products may have sold out or been discontinued from the previous catalog, you can still purchase most items from our previous catalogs. However, we always recommend checking the current catalog for any updated or new versions of products.

4. Is there a digital version of the Fall/Winter Catalog available?

Yes, you can view the Fall/Winter Catalog online through our website. You can also download a digital version to your computer or mobile device for easy access.

5. Can I place an order directly from the Fall/Winter Catalog?

Yes, you can place an order directly from the Fall/Winter Catalog by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or ordering through our website. The catalog includes a convenient order form for easy ordering. You can also add items directly to your online shopping cart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • vmgcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Adrian