• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall/Winter 07 Catalogs for Sale

In summary, the Fall/Winter 07 Catalog can be purchased for $10.00 and is available for purchase online through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant's personal website. Discounts are available for purchasing 10 or more catalogs at $8.50 each, and 25 or more at $7.50 each. The catalog can be returned within 30 days for a full refund if it is in its original condition. Customers can request a specific consultant's name when purchasing, or one will be assigned based on location if no preference is given.
astavnes
I have 25 unopened Fall/Winter 07 catalogs in packaging that I would like to sale. I would like $12 for the catalogs plus shipping ~ for a total $16.60. I will ship them out within the day you purchase them. I accept paypal; just email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks!

Last edited:
Bumping....

These are good through the end of February, are you sure you don't want to keep them?

I actually have two and 1/2 unopened packages...so I feel safe in selling one. :)

where at in TN are you?

Murfreesboro

i emailed you

Are these already sold?

It is pending, but I will let you know if she changes her mind. Thanks!

They are sold...Thanks everyone.

sklay723,

FYI ~ More cattys have been posted for sale on another thread...

What is the price of the Fall/Winter 07 Catalog?

The price of the Fall/Winter 07 Catalog is $10.00.

Can I purchase the Fall/Winter 07 Catalog online?

Yes, you can purchase the Fall/Winter 07 Catalog online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website.

Are there any discounts available for purchasing multiple catalogs?

Yes, if you purchase 10 or more catalogs, the price drops to $8.50 each. If you purchase 25 or more catalogs, the price drops to $7.50 each.

What is the return policy for the Fall/Winter 07 Catalog?

The Fall/Winter 07 Catalog can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, as long as it is in its original condition.

Can I request a specific consultant's name when purchasing the Fall/Winter 07 Catalog?

Yes, you can request a specific consultant's name when purchasing the catalog. If you do not have a preferred consultant, one will be assigned to you based on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• astavnes
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lterman
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather
  • astavnes