• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Fall Catalogs? Unopened Packs for Sale!

In summary, the Fall Catalog features new products such as ceramic cookware, holiday-themed baking sets, and updated versions of best-selling kitchen tools. These products are available for purchase now through the website or a Pampered Chef representative. Pampered Chef credit and rewards can be used towards purchases from the Fall Catalog. Special promotions and discounts are also available for purchasing from the seasonal catalog. Hosting a party is a great way to earn free products from the Fall Catalog through the host rewards program.
pctharper
Gold Member
I have an unopened pack of 25 catalogs. Asking $25 (including shipping)

I'd like them! I'll PM you my info.

I also have 2 uopened packs if anyone else needs them - $15/pk + shipping.

1. What are the new products featured in the Fall Catalog?

The Fall Catalog features a variety of new products, including our new line of ceramic cookware, holiday-themed baking sets, and updated versions of our best-selling kitchen tools.

2. Are the Fall Catalog products available for purchase now?

Yes, all products featured in the Fall Catalog are available for purchase now. You can order them through our website or through your Pampered Chef representative.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef credit towards purchases from the Fall Catalog?

Yes, any credit or rewards you have with Pampered Chef can be used towards purchases from the Fall Catalog.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for purchasing from the Fall Catalog?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for purchasing from our seasonal catalogs. You can check our website or contact your Pampered Chef representative for more information.

5. Can I host a party and earn free products from the Fall Catalog?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to earn free products from the Fall Catalog. Contact your Pampered Chef representative to schedule a party and learn more about our host rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather
  • melindagilbert