• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Winter Catalogs and Fall Minis

In summary, the Winter Catalog is the main catalog for the season and features a full range of products, while the Fall Mini Catalog is a smaller catalog that showcases the newest and most popular products for the fall season. Both catalogs can be ordered from at the same time and feature special deals and promotions. Parties can be hosted using either catalog to earn rewards, and the catalogs are available for a limited time.
DebbieJ
I have 3 unopened packs of Winter Catalogs (with SA on the front). $10 plus shipping

I have 2 unopened packs of F/W Minis (25 Ct) $2 each plus shipping.

I also have one opened but unstamped pack of 24 minis--$1.50 plus shipping.

Best way to reach me is via email jenningsdeb at gmail dot com

SOLD!!! Thank you!

How do you ship your catalogs? I had someone interested but shipping is 10.00. Any cheaper suggestions?

bound and printed matter

I thought they did away w/bound and printed matter?

1. What is the difference between the Winter Catalog and Fall Mini Catalog?

The Winter Catalog is our main catalog for the season and features our full range of products, while the Fall Mini Catalog is a smaller catalog that showcases our newest and most popular products for the fall season.

2. Can I order from both catalogs at the same time?

Yes, you can order from both the Winter Catalog and Fall Mini Catalog at the same time. Simply add items from both catalogs to your online cart or let your consultant know which items you would like to order.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the catalogs?

Yes, both the Winter Catalog and Fall Mini Catalog feature special deals and promotions on select products. Check the catalog or our website for more details.

4. Can I host a party and earn rewards with these catalogs?

Yes, you can host a party using either the Winter Catalog or Fall Mini Catalog and earn rewards based on your party sales. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party.

5. How long are the Winter Catalog and Fall Mini Catalog available?

The Winter Catalog is available from September to December, while the Fall Mini Catalog is available from August to October. However, some products may sell out before the end of the season, so it's best to order early to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • chef2you