• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs-3 Unopened Packs of Catalogs

In summary, the Fs-3 Unopened Packs of Catalogs is a set of 3 unopened packs containing 25 Pampered Chef catalogs each, featuring the latest edition of products and recipes. Individual catalogs cannot be purchased separately, as the packs are the only option for bulk purchasing. All catalogs in the pack are the same edition, released twice a year in January and July. The unopened packs can be returned within 30 days for a full refund, but the customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
pctharper
Gold Member
I have 3 unopened packs of catalogs. $15 each pack plus shipping (I'll choose the cheapest shipping rate).

bumping...

I am interested

I also have some if anyone else needs some. Same price.

I live in Maryland 20772. Does anyone have a shipping estimate on a pack of catalogs?

$9 for one pack. Are you interested in a pack?

pctharper said:
$9 for one pack. Are you interested in a pack?

I'm assuming $9 is before shipping....how much for shipping to 63016. Depending on the shipping cost, I might be interested. Thanks.

Hello PCTHarper. I am not sure as it would not save me but a few dollars if this is the 25 catalogs with the shipping. I may just put in an order if they are still available from TPC. Thank you.

Its $9 for shipping for one pack. If anyone is interested, I'll sell one pack for $20 and that includes the shipping. 2 packs would be $30, including the shipping.

I just sent you a private message. I am definitely interested in purchasing these 2 packs.Monica

I still have at least two packs. $15/pk + 11.36 for med flat rate box.

2 packs are pending. One still available. $20 for the one pack and that includes the shipping.

Hey PC Harper, I will take that last set. Missy

If anyone else has catalogs I am in need of a few for a show next week. Please let me know. Thanks

I have a pack of catalogs. $15 plus shipping. If the purchaser is going to the Milwaukee launch I can bring them there on Saturday.

1. What is the Fs-3 Unopened Packs of Catalogs?

The Fs-3 Unopened Packs of Catalogs is a set of 3 unopened packs of Pampered Chef catalogs, each containing 25 catalogs. These catalogs are the latest edition and feature our full range of products and recipes.

2. Can I purchase individual catalogs instead of the entire pack?

Unfortunately, we do not offer individual catalogs for purchase. The Fs-3 Unopened Packs of Catalogs is the only option available for those looking to purchase our catalogs in bulk.

3. Are the catalogs in the pack all the same edition?

Yes, all 3 packs in the Fs-3 Unopened Packs of Catalogs contain the same edition of our catalogs. This ensures consistency and accuracy in product information for our customers.

4. How often are new editions of the catalogs released?

New editions of our catalogs are released twice a year, in January and July. This allows us to showcase any new products and seasonal items.

5. Can I return the unopened packs of catalogs if I change my mind?

Yes, you can return the unopened packs of catalogs within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. However, please note that the return shipping cost will be the responsibility of the customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • melindagilbert