• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Winter Catalogs and F/W Minis

In summary, the Winter Catalogs and F/W Minis from Pampered Chef offer a variety of new and classic products perfect for the winter season and holiday gifting, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and more. They can be obtained by requesting a physical copy from a consultant or viewing it online, attending a party or event, or purchasing products from previous catalogs. There may also be exclusive deals and promotions available, and hosting a party or event is a great way to showcase the products and earn rewards.
chefkathy
I have 3 unopened packs of Winter Catalogs (with SA on the front). $10 plus shipping

I have 2 unopened packs of F/W Minis (25 Ct) $2 each plus shipping.

I also have one opened but unstamped pack of 24 minis--$1.50 plus shipping.

Best way to reach me is via email jenningsdeb at gmail dot com

What is included in the Winter Catalogs and F/W Minis?

The Winter Catalogs and F/W Minis include a variety of new and classic products from Pampered Chef, perfect for the winter season and holiday gifting. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and more.

How can I get my hands on the Winter Catalogs and F/W Minis?

You can request a physical copy of the Winter Catalogs and F/W Minis from your Pampered Chef consultant or view it online on our website. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or event to see and purchase the products in person.

Are there any exclusive deals or promotions in the Winter Catalogs and F/W Minis?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts offered in the Winter Catalogs and F/W Minis. Make sure to check the catalog or with your consultant for any current deals.

Can I still purchase products from previous catalogs?

Yes, some products from previous catalogs may still be available for purchase. However, the Winter Catalogs and F/W Minis feature the newest and most popular products for the winter season.

Can I host a party or event to showcase the Winter Catalogs and F/W Minis?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party or event is a great way to share the Winter Catalogs and F/W Minis with your friends and family. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • chef2you