• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs Shipping Only - F/W 08 Catalogs

In summary, Fs Shipping Only stands for "free shipping only" and it means that the products in the F/W 08 Catalog can only be shipped for free, without any additional shipping charges. To qualify for Fs Shipping Only, you must purchase items from the F/W 08 Catalog and meet the minimum purchase requirement of $75. You cannot combine items from other catalogs to meet this requirement. Certain items may be excluded from Fs Shipping Only, such as heavy or oversized items. Orders shipped with Fs Shipping Only will typically arrive within 3-5 business days, but delivery times may vary. You can track your order status on the website for more accurate delivery estimates.
susanr613
Gold Member
I always resolve to place these in businesses and I never do, so I'm happy to send them to someone who will. I have an unopened pack of 25, and an opened pack of just about 25 2008 Fall-Winter catalogs. All you pay is shipping from 60107, and we are both happy we kept them out of a landfill.

PM or e-mail me if interested.

That's very generous of you to offer those catalogs to someone who will actually use them! It's always a shame when things end up in the landfill instead of being put to good use. I hope you find someone who can benefit from them!

1. What is Fs Shipping Only?

Fs Shipping Only stands for "free shipping only" and it means that the products in the F/W 08 Catalog can only be shipped for free, without any additional shipping charges.

2. How do I qualify for Fs Shipping Only?

To qualify for Fs Shipping Only, you must purchase items from the F/W 08 Catalog and meet the minimum purchase requirement, which is typically $75. This means that your total order must be $75 or more to qualify for free shipping.

3. Can I combine items from other catalogs to meet the minimum purchase requirement for Fs Shipping Only?

No, the minimum purchase requirement for Fs Shipping Only must be met by purchasing items from the F/W 08 Catalog only. You cannot combine items from other catalogs to meet this requirement.

4. Are there any exclusions to Fs Shipping Only?

Yes, certain items may be excluded from Fs Shipping Only, such as heavy or oversized items that require additional shipping charges. These exclusions will be noted in the catalog or on our website.

5. How long will it take for my order to arrive with Fs Shipping Only?

Orders shipped with Fs Shipping Only will typically arrive within 3-5 business days. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and any unforeseen shipping delays. You can track your order status on our website for more accurate delivery estimates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather
  • chefkathy