• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall/Winter 2009 Catalogs and Paperwork for Sale

In summary, the Fall/Winter 2009 catalog features a variety of new and exciting products such as stoneware, bakeware, holiday-themed kitchen tools and accessories, cookware, and cutlery sets. To order the catalog, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. There are also promotions and discounts available, and you can host a party to showcase the catalog and earn free and discounted products. The catalog will be available until December 31st of this year.
MHPampered
I am going to go through my office and get an official count of everything, but i know for sure i have the following:

Over 100 fall/winter 2009 catalogs
at least 25 fall/winter 2009 mini catalogs
recruiting brochures
2010 consultant planner ( written in the first two weeks but never used)

if interested please pm me or email me @ [email protected] and we can discuss price and shipping. I am very limited on space so i would really like to get these out of my office.

Thanks,
megan

just a suggestion...you might want to hang onto the catalogs and make a label that says "for a current catalog please contact me" These are great to hand out at booths/fairs, lay in dr's offices, etc.

I would keep them but like I said I am very very limited on space to store all of this.

1. What new products are featured in the Fall/Winter 2009 catalog?

The Fall/Winter 2009 catalog features a variety of new and exciting products, including our new line of stoneware and bakeware, as well as our new line of holiday-themed kitchen tools and accessories. We also have a wide selection of new cookware and cutlery sets, perfect for all your fall and winter cooking needs.

2. How can I order a Fall/Winter 2009 catalog?

You can order a Fall/Winter 2009 catalog by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and requesting a catalog to be mailed to you. You can also view the catalog online and place an order directly through our website.

3. Are there any promotions or discounts available for ordering from the Fall/Winter 2009 catalog?

Yes, we offer various promotions and discounts throughout the year, including special offers and free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for the latest promotions and discounts available for the Fall/Winter 2009 catalog.

4. Can I host a party to showcase the Fall/Winter 2009 catalog?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to introduce your friends and family to the Fall/Winter 2009 catalog and earn free and discounted products. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and learn more about the benefits of hosting.

5. How long will the Fall/Winter 2009 catalog be available?

The Fall/Winter 2009 catalog will be available until December 31st of this year. After that, the products may still be available for purchase, but the catalog will no longer be valid. Be sure to place your orders before the end of the year to take advantage of the products and promotions featured in the catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MichaelW
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hampsonj
  • chefrachelnc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCLaurel
  • Meigs