• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nancy's Postcards or Old Catalogs Anyone?

In summary, Nancy's Postcards and Old Catalogs are vintage products sold by Pampered Chef for collecting or home decor. They are still available for purchase through their website or a consultant, and may be offered as promotions at certain times. They cannot be used for business or marketing purposes without permission. The number of postcards or catalogs in a set varies, and they are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged unless there is a quality issue.
Mystik
I'm going to be going through my PC supplies soon and I know I have a ton of Nancy's postcards. If anyone is interested I can give an itemized list for you. I also have some catalogs from last winter lying around if anyone wants them, too.

Edited to add I also have some of the CDs they sent with supply orders, I can get a list together of what I have for them, too.

Please send me your list.
Thanks Melissa

I am interested in the postcards - I use them by the boatload...thanks :)

I might be interested in some of the CD's.. and postcards if Carolyn doesn't want them all ;)
thanks

I'll sort through the stuff and post a list tomorrow. :)

1. What are Nancy's Postcards and Old Catalogs?

Nancy's Postcards and Old Catalogs are products sold by Pampered Chef that feature vintage designs and illustrations from previous catalogs. They are perfect for collecting or using as home decor.

2. Are Nancy's Postcards and Old Catalogs still available for purchase?

Yes, these products are still available for purchase through Pampered Chef's website or through a consultant. They may also be offered as a special promotion or incentive during certain times of the year.

3. Can I use Nancy's Postcards or Old Catalogs for my own business or marketing purposes?

No, these products are intended for personal use only and cannot be used for any type of business or marketing purposes without the permission of Pampered Chef.

4. How many postcards or catalogs come in a set?

The number of postcards or catalogs included in a set may vary. It is best to check the product listing or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for the specific set you are interested in purchasing.

5. Can I return or exchange Nancy's Postcards or Old Catalogs?

Unfortunately, these products are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. However, if there is an issue with the quality of the product, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Chef Kearns
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies