• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Nancy's Artwork postcards? Name your price and get freebies!

In summary, "Nancy's Artwork Postcards" are perfect for business use and are durable for mailing. They come in a variety of designs and are printed on high-quality cardstock. While they are not customizable, they do come with pre-printed messages. Additionally, they are environmentally friendly, as they are printed on recycled paper.
amerrigan
Cleaning Office!!!!!!!!
I have the following postcards for sale:

2 packs of "Fund Raisers from The Pampered Chef" postcards Includes 50 postcards in each pack

2 packs of "Past Host Discount about to expire" postcards. Includes 50 postcards in each pack

I also have some other random Nancy's Artwork things I will throw in as a freebie for those that order!!!

Let me know what you are interested in and how much you want to give for the postcards, shipping will depend on how much you are getting...so let me know.

Last edited:
bumping really want to get rid of these postcards

How much for just the Thankyou for planning a show with me postcards??

pckelly said:
How much for just the Thankyou for planning a show with me postcards??

Well you can name your price.. for both packs of those...maybe $5-6 including shipping???

$6 sounds good Andrea! Do you have paypal? I can send it that way!!

pckelly said:
$6 sounds good Andrea! Do you have paypal? I can send it that way!!

$6 will work for me. Sorry it has taken so long to reply, I have been out of town. I do have paypal. I will PM you my name and information so you can pay through pay pal.

Bumping!!!

Still Available!

Still available

These are still available. Name your price!

1. Can I use "Nancy's Artwork Postcards" for my business?

Yes, "Nancy's Artwork Postcards" are perfect for promoting your business or sending thank you notes to customers. The beautiful designs are sure to leave a lasting impression on your recipients.

2. Are these postcards durable for mailing?

Absolutely! "Nancy's Artwork Postcards" are printed on high-quality cardstock that is thick and sturdy, making them perfect for mailing. They will arrive at their destination in pristine condition.

3. Do these postcards come in a variety of designs?

Yes, "Nancy's Artwork Postcards" come in a variety of designs to suit your needs and preferences. From vibrant and colorful to elegant and simple, there is a design for every occasion.

4. Can I customize the postcards with my own message?

Unfortunately, these postcards are not customizable. However, they do come with pre-printed messages that are perfect for various occasions such as birthdays, holidays, and thank you notes.

5. Are these postcards environmentally friendly?

Yes, "Nancy's Artwork Postcards" are printed on recycled paper and are eco-friendly. We strive to reduce our environmental impact and provide our customers with sustainable options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • pc ri lisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • Chefstover2