• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amber's 25%-50% Sale: Invoices, Invites, Catalogs & More!

In summary, the discount percentage for Amber's sale ranges from 25% to 50% off on select items. To receive an invoice for your purchase during the sale, simply make your purchase through the designated link and an invoice will be automatically generated and emailed to you. You can use your own invites to promote the sale, or use the customizable invites provided. The sale prices are reflected in the catalog, both online and physical. There is no minimum purchase amount for the sale.
ChefAmber
hello guys ;) i am going to have to go inactive for alittle while so i can work on some other things so i have a few things i need to get rid of.....

2 pks of invoices
6 1/2 pks of invites post cards
25 fall/winter 06 catalogs
10 mini holiday catalogs
1 1/2 pks spring/summer 07
3 small batter bowls

i am sale'n everything 25% off the orginal cost and for the fall/winter stuff i am sale'n it for 50% off. i will be shipping form zip code- 27597- if you want to figure out the shiping cost.

thanks for everything ya'll have helped me with and i hope to be back asap.

Amber Hudgins
pampered chef consultant 495750

I just PM'd you.

I just pm'd you as well.

Amber,

Not sure if you saw my last two PM's or not, but you can sell them to someone else. At this time I can only use Paypal because of my location.

Thanks,
Donna

Related to Amber's 25%-50% Sale: Invoices, Invites, Catalogs & More!

1. What is the discount percentage for Amber's sale?

The discount percentage for Amber's sale ranges from 25% to 50% off on select items.

2. How do I receive an invoice for my purchase during Amber's sale?

To receive an invoice for your purchase during Amber's sale, simply make your purchase through the designated link and an invoice will be automatically generated and emailed to you.

3. Can I use my own invites for Amber's sale?

Yes, you can use your own invites to promote Amber's sale. However, we also provide customizable invites for your convenience.

4. Are the sale prices reflected in the catalog?

Yes, the sale prices are reflected in the catalog. You can view the discounted prices online or in the physical catalog.

5. Is there a minimum purchase amount for the sale?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount for the sale. You can take advantage of the discounts on any items you choose.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jtherrien
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sarahbeth71187
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
tinat51796
  • noelskitchen