• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Moving On...lots of Goodies Available

In summary, the person is selling various Pampered Chef items for a total value of $144.75. They are willing to sell everything as a package for $90 plus shipping, or separately at 20% off plus shipping. The items include a booking/recruiting slide, drawing slips, gift certificate order forms, consultant agreements, DVDs, brochures, tallies, planners, receipts, invitations, and catalogs. They also have a consultant tote and a carryall tote available. The person is willing to post pictures of the carryall tote upon request. The postcard invitations are generic and can be purchased for $10.80 plus $4.95 shipping, while the P3 receipts are half a package and can be purchased
movingon2010
Hello fellow Pampered Chef consultants, some things have changed in my life and I am moving on from my business with Pampered Chef. I have the following items available for sale. I would prefer to sell them all together, but will consider selling them separately. As a package, they are worth $144.75. I will sell them as a package for only $90 plus the cost of shipping (that's almost 40% off.) If sold separately, I will sell each item at 20% off plus the cost of shipping. Let me know if you're interested!

Booking/recruiting slide
3/4 pad of drawing slips
10 gift certificate order forms
2 consultant agreements
7 copies of Your Life, Your Way DVD
14 Come Join Us booklets
14 New Consultant Rewards brochures
24 Cooking Show Tallies in a booklet
14 Wedding Show Planners
20 Wedding shower brochures
50 Sales Receipts
12 pkgs of 40 postcard invitations
24 Fall/Winter catalogs
24 Fall/Winter mini catalogs
1/2 pkg of printable P3 receipts
25 Spring/Summer catalogs
25 Spring/Summer mini catalogs
1 Consultant tote
1 carryall tote

Thanks!

shipping is from 37211

I"m sorry for the question--but what is the carry all tote? I know the consultant tote comes with your kit.

It is a smaller, but still pretty large tote. It's made of the same material as the consultant tote. Do you know if there is a way to post pics on here? If so, I can post a photo of it. It has four compartments and is great for keeping Stoneware pieces separated and not stacked on top of one another.

How much for the Spring/Summer catalogs and minis?

Hi Kisha,

20% off would make them $18.80 plus shipping of about $4.95 depending on where you are. PM your zip to me and I can verify shipping price.

What theme are the postcard invitations? How much for those and the P3 receipts. Ship to 74012. Thanks!

The postcards are generic. They say "learn real solutions at a Pampered Chef cooking show." 20% off would be $10.80 plus $4.95 for shipping.

AlowayFamily said:
What theme are the postcard invitations? How much for those and the P3 receipts. Ship to 74012. Thanks!

1. What kind of products are available in the "Moving On...lots of Goodies Available" collection?

The "Moving On...lots of Goodies Available" collection features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and serveware. There are also some home decor items and entertaining pieces available.

2. Are these products on sale or are they discontinued items?

These products are on sale and are considered "moving on" from our current catalog. They are not discontinued items, but we are making room for new products in our upcoming catalogs.

3. Can I still purchase items from this collection after it's no longer available in the catalog?

Unfortunately, once the "Moving On...lots of Goodies Available" collection is no longer available in our catalog, it will no longer be available for purchase. We recommend purchasing any desired items before they are gone.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for this collection?

Yes, there are special discounts for the "Moving On...lots of Goodies Available" collection. Prices are marked down from the original catalog price, so it's a great opportunity to grab some great deals on high-quality kitchen products.

5. How can I find out which specific products are included in the "Moving On...lots of Goodies Available" collection?

You can visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to view the full list of products available in the "Moving On...lots of Goodies Available" collection. You can also check your current catalog for a special section highlighting these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
  • LeslieRenee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
Replies