• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items are available for sale from a Pampered Chef consultant?

In summary, Annie has a lot of current product for sale, including Pampered Chef windshield screen, Merrill calendars, flip chart with inserts, and PPP sales receipts. She is looking for the calendars and flip chart.
linojackie
-Tool Turnabout & More Case (gently used)- $10

Selling this lot for $30
-F/W '08 Mini Catalogs (2 packs) - $2 each
-Nancy's artwork Stamp "Attendance is the key" - $2
-Huge postcard Lot (some Nancy's, some old-style invitations, some blank) - $5
-License Plate Frame (used) - $3
-Wedding Catalogs (missing 2 I think) - $3
-New Consultant Rewards Brochure - $1
-Come Join Us Booklet - $2
-Your Life Your Way Brochure (2 packs) - $1 both
-F/W '08 Sales Receipts (60) - $2
-Show Benefits Flyer (13) - $1
-S/S '08 Sales Reciepts (1 pack) - $4
-Wedding Registry Brochure (3 packs) - $2 both
-Show invitations (2 packs) - $1 both
-GC Order Forms (3 packs) - $2 all

-Plus, I have a whole list of current product f/s as well. Please PM me if you would like to see the list.

-Pampered Chef Windshield Screen - $12sold
-Merrill Calendars (18) - $10 sold
-Flip Chart with Inserts (used) - $5 sold
-PPP Sales Receipts - $1 sold

Last edited:
I'd like the calendars (can you mail me the stickers when they come?) and the flip chart if still available. :)

Sent you a PM!

I just PM'd you

I just pm'd you.
Annie

It appears my PM box was full, so I apologize if it bounced back to you. Should be fine now

linojackie said:
It appears my PM box was full, so I apologize if it bounced back to you. Should be fine now

Still wont let anyone leave a PM. :(

it filled up again! :eek: I cleared it again, should be ok

I am interested in the knife case. Is this from the bag promotion??

Sent you a PM - wiating for a reply...

~ Gina

I will be getting back to everyone shortly, I just am not quite how to calculate shipping. I usually end up short changing myself and paying more than I charge the purchaser. Can someone tell me how to do it correctly?

Do you have a postal scale at home? Best way is to find a box for the item, weigh it and go to usp.com to enter the dimensions and weight and then it will tell you shipping based on zip code. If calendars still available I would be very interested.

Or if you don't have a postal scale at home you have to box up the item, take it to the post office and calculate postage with the zip code, etc. I usually always do that using their automated postal centers.

I'm sorry that I haven't gotten back to everyone sooner than today. I have been sick and basically emotionally drained. Anyway, I think I got back to everyone, but nothing is officially "sold" as of this moment.

Hi Jackie - your PM box is full. Can you clear them out for me? Also, I'd like the flip chart, too.

I want that list, but its saying your box is full =/

Fixed. Sorry about that

Bump, items have been placed off of pending due to lack of response.

I am interested in the following, depending on what shipping cost:

F/W '08 mini catalogs- $2.00 ($4.00)
F/W '08 sales receipts (if these are 3 part?)- $2.00
GC Order Forms (not sure?)- $2.00 all
(8.00 total) + whatever your shipping would be?

I wasn't able to send you a message- saying your box was full.

PM sent and bump

What is the purpose of "Consultant Items F/S"?

The "Consultant Items F/S" section is where Pampered Chef consultants can purchase products at a discounted price to use for their business, such as for demonstrations or personal use.

Do I need to be a consultant to purchase items from "Consultant Items F/S"?

Yes, the "Consultant Items F/S" section is only available to active Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, please contact your local consultant or visit our website for more information.

How often are new products added to the "Consultant Items F/S" section?

New products are added to the "Consultant Items F/S" section on a regular basis, usually every few weeks. We encourage you to check back frequently for new items and special promotions.

Are there any limits on how many items I can purchase from "Consultant Items F/S"?

Yes, there are limits on certain items in the "Consultant Items F/S" section. These limits are in place to ensure that all consultants have a fair opportunity to purchase the products they need for their business. Please refer to the specific item's details for any purchase limits.

Can I return items purchased from "Consultant Items F/S"?

No, items purchased from the "Consultant Items F/S" section are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully review your order before completing the purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedposey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Dorothy
  • dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
  • jrb0328