• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Supplies...from a Long Time Ago ;)

In summary, the seller is offering various Pampered Chef sets and items, including a Bridal Shower set, CD and DVD set, Invitation set, Post card set, and a binder filled with old Consultant News. The prices for each set vary and shipping costs are not included. The seller also has a pen set available and may have recipe cards available if the previous interested buyer does not respond. The seller is open to shipping to different locations, as seen in the conversation.
pamperedposey
Silver Member
Bridal Shower set.jpg cds and dvds.jpg Invites.jpg Postcards.jpg I want to sell these as whole sets. The first set is for Bridal Showers...
Invitations 1 full set with envelopes and 1 extra invite without envelope
Gift Records x4 These are great for Bridal Showers! I always kept my originals and made copies.
Consultant Guide x2
Planner/Closing the Shower x58
More Love Less Labor x20 (keep in mind these have older products listed in pics)
Registry Rewards Full Page Flyer x2 packs
Registered w/ Pampered Chef cards x44
Tri-fold Flyer 1 pack plus 10 extraBridal Shower Set is $10 plus ShippingCD/DVDspamperedchef.biz Way to Grow cd
Boost Cluster Bookings cd
Selling Product Collections cd
Double Digit Recruiting cd
Bookings: Fill Your Calendar cd
First Class Coaching cd
Greatest Shows on Earth: Teaching Others to Sell cd
Up the Ladder: Develop Directors Now cd
Meetings That Inspire Action cd
Interactive Cluster Meetings cd
Information + Planning = Better Cluster Results cd
I'm Glad You Asked dvd
Your Life Your Way dvd x6
Spring Into Success dvd s/s 08
Getting Started dvd
Show and Sells x7
F/W 06
S/S 07 x2
F/W 07 x2
S/S 08
F/W 08

CD and DVD set is $15 plus shipping
Invitations SetReal Food Real Fast - 5 new packs 1 opened pack
Bites and Bevs - 2 new packs
Sweet N Simple - 1 new pack 1 opened
Chocolate Bliss - 3 new packs 2 opened
Dine Out At Home - 2 new packs
Game Day/Decadent Dessert - 1 new pack
Taste of the Tropics - 4 new 1 opened
Standard Invites - 17 new packsInvitation Set is $15 plus shippingPost card setCan You Beat This? x7
Thank You for Your Order x10
You're Invited Bridal Show x2
Thanks for Scheduling x5
Dates to Remember x5
Attendance x5
Reminder x5
Catalog Show x29
Discount Expiring x22
Call Each Guest x5
Wrap It Up x16
Time for Success x19
Thank You for Your Guest List x20Post card set is $10 plus shipping

Attachments

• Recipe cards.jpg
    Recipe cards.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,214
Last edited:
Consultant News.jpg Door Prize Slips.jpg Empowering Women.jpg Pens.jpg Theme Shows 1.jpg

I have a binder filled with a bunch of the old Consultant News dating from Aug 06-Feb 09 $5 plus shipping

I have the equivalent of 3 pads of door prize slips plus a bunch that I made and printed myself. $3 plus shipping

I have 3 Empowering Women magazines featuring Pampered Chef $6 for all three plus shipping.

I have a 6 pack of Pampered Chef Pens and the holder that they go in. $6 plus shipping.

I have a binder filled with theme show ideas and extra folders to go with it, plus the 30 minute chicken and deep covered baker card. $8 plus shipping for all of it.

I want recipe card set

I also want pen set shipped to 78552

Someone sent me a pm about the recipe cards right before you posted. If I don't hear back then I can send you an invoice for the cards and pens.

Are the cards or pens available?

higoobs said:
Are the cards or pens available?

The recipe cards are sold but I still have the pens if you want them.

Yes pens please . Pm me thx

Everything pictured is still available.

How much for the CDs and wedding also the magazines and old consultant news to 56164

Are the post card sets still available

Do u still have the postcard sets?

1. What are the most popular consultant supplies from a long time ago?

The most popular consultant supplies from a long time ago include the original stoneware, the classic batter bowl, the food chopper, the garlic press, and the apple peeler.

2. Are any of the old consultant supplies still available for purchase?

Yes, some of the old consultant supplies are still available for purchase through our "retired items" section on our website or through special promotions.

3. Can I still get replacement parts for my old consultant supplies?

Unfortunately, we do not carry replacement parts for our older consultant supplies. However, we do offer a lifetime guarantee on all of our products, so if your item breaks or becomes damaged, we will replace it with a similar current product.

4. How have the consultant supplies changed over the years?

Our consultant supplies have undergone many changes over the years, including updates to materials, designs, and functionality. We strive to continuously improve our products to meet the needs and preferences of our customers.

5. Can I still use my old consultant supplies with the current Pampered Chef products?

Yes, most of our older consultant supplies are still compatible with our current products. However, some may have slight differences in size or design, so we recommend checking the product descriptions or consulting with a Pampered Chef consultant before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingmomgb
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCCookingMom
  • dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
  • jayswife07