• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What materials are included in this Pampered Chef business lot?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Business Lot #1 includes a starter kit with essential tools and products, access to online training and support, and marketing materials and business supplies. The products in the lot cannot be customized, but additional products can be added as your business grows. There is no sales quota to maintain your business, but there are opportunities for rewards and bonuses. Pampered Chef products can be sold online, but must follow the company's guidelines. There is no membership fee, but the Business Lot #1 must be purchased for access to training and support.
jennifer34691
2 s/s 2006 catalogs
14 experience success brochures
1/2 pack of carmel mini cake recipe cards
1 opened pack of panini recipe cards
25 your life your way brochures
5 f/w 2006 mini catalogs
3 holiday 2006 mini catalogs
1 pad of drawing slps
1 s/s 2007 spanish catalog
a punch of papers I used )(flyers, letters, etc)
1 pack of postacrds I had made up for recruiting
1 pack of consultant agreement forms
1 closer look book w/ pages
extra inserts for closer look book
55 f/w 2006 catalogs
3 potential recruit packets
and anything else I find between now and when I mail/ or you pick up

1. What is included in the Pampered Chef Business Lot #1?

The Pampered Chef Business Lot #1 includes a starter kit with all the essential tools and products you need to get started as a Pampered Chef consultant. It also includes access to online training and support, as well as marketing materials and business supplies.

2. Can I customize the products in the business lot?

Unfortunately, the products in the Pampered Chef Business Lot #1 are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can always add additional products to your inventory as you grow your business.

3. Do I need to meet a sales quota to maintain my Pampered Chef business?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are not required to meet a sales quota. However, there are certain milestones you can aim for to earn rewards and bonuses. The company also offers support and resources to help you reach your sales goals.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website or social media platforms. However, it is important to follow the company's guidelines and policies for online sales.

5. Is there a membership fee to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

There is no membership fee to become a Pampered Chef consultant. However, you will need to purchase the Business Lot #1 to start your business and have access to ongoing training and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
  • cookingmomgb
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCCookingMom
  • jayswife07