• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unopened Summer Catalogs for Sale at Conference - $14/Pack

In summary, the cost of unopened summer catalogs at conference is $14 per pack. Each pack contains approximately 20 catalogs. The summer catalogs are only available for purchase in packs at conference, but individual catalogs can be purchased online. The summer catalogs sold at conference are the same as the ones available online. No refunds are offered for unopened summer catalogs, but they can be saved for future use or shared with others.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I have 2 unopened packs of summer catalogs over and above what I need. I am willing to bring them to conference to avoid shipping costs if anyone wants to buy them. $14/pack (25).

Are they the new ones with the Cool & Serve?

Pampered Jean said:
Are they the new ones with the Cool & Serve?

Yes. They are the summer catalogs.

Beth, I'd be interested.

1. What is the cost of the unopened summer catalogs at conference?

The cost of the unopened summer catalogs at conference is $14 per pack.

2. How many catalogs are included in one pack?

One pack of unopened summer catalogs at conference contains multiple catalogs. The exact number may vary, but typically there are around 20 catalogs per pack.

3. Can I purchase the summer catalogs individually?

No, the summer catalogs are only available for purchase in packs at conference. However, you can purchase individual catalogs online.

4. Are the summer catalogs the same as the ones available online?

Yes, the summer catalogs sold at conference are the same as the ones available online. They contain all of the same products, recipes, and information.

5. Can I get a refund if I don't use all of the catalogs in the pack?

Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds for unopened summer catalogs purchased at conference. However, you can always save them for next year's conference or share them with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies