• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Supplies: F/W Catalogs, Invites, & More

In summary, the Pampered Chef Supplies: F/W Catalogs, Invites, & More includes Fall/Winter catalogs, invitations, order forms, and other marketing materials to help you host a successful party. You can order these supplies through your consultant or the Pampered Chef website and customize them with your personal information. Discounts are available for bulk orders and any issues can be resolved by contacting your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team.
Chef_2_Four
Here is an update list of supplies I am selling. I have F/W catalogs at home also but do not remember how much I have. I will post that when I get home this evening.

6 packs of unopened invites $4 (spoken for)

1 pk plus 5 individual Spring/Summer catalog (pk is unopened, 5 catalogs have stickers on them but none of my info, 30 catalogs total) $5

Pampered Chef License plate border $5 (open never used)

Flip Top chart (gently used w/ 6 inserts) $8

Edited to add
I actually have 7 pks of invites

Thank you.

How do you accept payment? paypal? I just pm'd you

What is included in the Pampered Chef Supplies: F/W Catalogs, Invites, & More?

The Pampered Chef Supplies: F/W Catalogs, Invites, & More includes a variety of materials to help you host a successful party. This includes the Fall/Winter catalog, invitations, order forms, and other marketing materials.

How can I order the Pampered Chef Supplies: F/W Catalogs, Invites, & More?

You can order the Pampered Chef Supplies: F/W Catalogs, Invites, & More through your consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account and add the supplies to your cart.

Can I customize the invitations and marketing materials?

Yes, you can customize the invitations and marketing materials with your personal information and party details. This will help make your party unique and stand out to your guests.

Are there any discounts for ordering the Pampered Chef Supplies: F/W Catalogs, Invites, & More?

Yes, there are discounts available for ordering the Pampered Chef Supplies: F/W Catalogs, Invites, & More in bulk. Speak to your consultant or check the Pampered Chef website for more information.

What do I do if I have any issues with my Pampered Chef Supplies: F/W Catalogs, Invites, & More?

If you have any issues with your Pampered Chef Supplies: F/W Catalogs, Invites, & More, please contact your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team. They will be happy to assist you and resolve any problems you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKelebel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
  • MicheleC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • dlsmeal