• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Buy Some Pampered Chef Supplies and Merchandise?

In summary, the return policy for Pampered Chef "I Have Some Supplies / Shirts" allows for returns within 90 days in original packaging and unused condition. Personalization with logos or designs is available through their website or a consultant. The shirts come in sizes ranging from extra small to 3XL and should be cared for by machine washing in cold water and avoiding bleach or fabric softener. Bulk orders for teams or organizations are also possible through the website or a consultant.
ChefKelebel
Hi, I've got to clean out my workspace, there's basically a small path from the door to my desk, I need the room!!! :yuck: So, I've got some items I need to part with:

1 XL denim logo shirt (gently used in good shape)
1 Pink 1x button down collared logo shirt (gently used in great shape)
1 white 1x button down collared logo shirt (gently used in great shape)

2 packages of unopened computer receipts (the kind you make off pp+)
a big stack misc. stickers, cards and a couple of car vinyl decals (the small ones that say Pampered Chef, no hat) + lots of misc. incentive stickers and stuff

1 huge roll of tickets (the two part tickets)

(5) HWC pins with hats
(5) HWC pins with whisk

(1) homemade, laminated booking slide (very nice if I do say so myself) in bright pink paper w/white background, in great shape

(2) unopened Planning guide packets

(2) 3 ring Pampered Chef notebooks (one gray, one black)

20+ Spring/Summer 2008 catalogs (no labels on them, make good catalogs to drop off at doctor's offices or other businesses with your name on them)

I'd like to part with it all at once, $30 for all of it plus shipping. Let me know if this is something you're interested in.

I'm interested! Do you take Paypal?

I do, I also have a couple of aprons I found that I'll throw in too. And if I can squeeze them in tight, I may be able to shove them in a flat rate shipping box:rolleyes:

New Goal for 2010: "I will not be a packrat any more":cry:

Hi Becky, I just emailed you. :balloon: I'll get back with you by tomorrow evening with a total.

Kelly

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef "I Have Some Supplies / Shirts"?

The return policy for Pampered Chef "I Have Some Supplies / Shirts" is that they can be returned within 90 days for a full refund or exchange. The item must be in its original packaging and in new, unused condition.

Can I personalize the "I Have Some Supplies / Shirts" with my own logo or design?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to personalize "I Have Some Supplies / Shirts" with your own logo or design. This can be done through their website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

What sizes are available for the "I Have Some Supplies / Shirts"?

The "I Have Some Supplies / Shirts" are available in sizes ranging from extra small to 3XL. The specific sizes available may vary depending on the design and style of the shirt.

How do I care for my "I Have Some Supplies / Shirts"?

To ensure the longevity of your "I Have Some Supplies / Shirts", it is recommended to machine wash in cold water and tumble dry on low or hang to dry. Avoid using bleach or fabric softener.

Can I purchase "I Have Some Supplies / Shirts" in bulk for my team or organization?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers bulk ordering for "I Have Some Supplies / Shirts". This can be done through their website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • dlrenfro
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Jeans Garden