• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some winter wonderland recipe ideas using stoneware?

In summary, Trish in Texas is looking for recipes to give to her Feb host. She is considering the white bean chili from the It's Good For You cookbook, but is worried that she will not have the ingredients available. She also thinks of comfort food items like meatloaves and mashed potatoes.
sillylittlechef
Okay. So I advertised a winter wonderland theme without really thinking it through and one of my Feb hosts picked it. Now, I don't know what to make for a winter wonderland recipe. I was thinking of the prep bowl snowmen, but I would rather do something with the stoneware..... Any ideas....I really need some....(oh...the only cookware I own is the 8" saute pan)

HELP!!!! I am supposed to give her the recipes this week.

White Bean Chili from the It's Good For You cookbook.

Trish in Texas
Future Director and Recruiter
Just signed #3

How about a hot beverage (cocoa or something "adult") and something that's primarily comfort food? Like baked mac and cheese or a casserole.

Or something that uses canned/frozen items since fresh foods are more difficult to find in the Winter. (I know that's stretching the theme, but whatever works, right?) The Florentine Garden Ring is really good and uses frozen spinach.

hmmm a Winter Wonderland theme sounds pretty neat! It is frickin' freezing here today. -27 degrees celcius with windchill. Every person that has come into our office here has been talking about the cold and you can almost feel the cold off their bodies when they approach you. uggg At the moment I am toasty warm in my little area. The thoughts of having to leave my little cozy desk and venture out to wait on a bus stop for 15 minutes just makes me want to puke! ugg I HATE the cold!

hmmm comfort food for the winter is a great idea. I might have to promote this for one of my Feb. shows. Thanks!

Cheers

Meatloaves and mashed potatoes.

If you cut/peel the potatoes with the AP/C/S, they'll cook in a jiffy in the Rice Cooker or Microcooker. And meatloaves made in the mini loaf pan cook in less time than the big loaf pan, too. Then you can do 2 with green peppers and 2 without (or whatever people are picky about). And meatloaves would show off stoneware for February.

Add Mom's Apple Crisp, and it's pure comfort food!

I love the meatloaves and mashed potatoes comfort food. I am fairly limited because I do not have some --- a lot --- of items. It seems when I started buying products I really had no idea what items I would actually use at shows and seem to have bought products that don't show as well...
Has anyone tried to do the bread bowls by using the prep bowls? I think I may try that tonight. Trish---I have the it's good for you cookbook, but do not see that recipe. white bean chili..Can you tell me what page that is on?

1. What are some easy winter wonderland recipes for a holiday party?

For a quick and delicious appetizer, try our Snowman Cheese Ball made with cream cheese, shredded cheese, and your favorite herbs and spices. Or for a heartier option, our Winter Vegetable Soup is a comforting and healthy choice.

2. Are there any winter wonderland dessert recipes that are perfect for a cozy night in?

Absolutely! Our Peppermint Hot Chocolate Brownies are rich and indulgent, perfect for snuggling up by the fire. Or for a lighter option, our Snowflake Fruit Salad is a refreshing and festive treat.

3. How can I incorporate seasonal flavors into my winter wonderland recipes?

One easy way is to use spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger in your dishes. You can also use seasonal fruits and vegetables like cranberries, pomegranates, and squash to add a festive touch to your meals.

4. Are there any kid-friendly winter wonderland recipes?

Absolutely! Our Snowman Pancakes are a fun and easy breakfast that kids will love. Or for a fun and interactive activity, try making our Snowman Pizza with the whole family.

5. Can I make any of these winter wonderland recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many of our recipes can be made ahead of time for convenience. Our Snowflake Sugar Cookies can be baked and frozen, and our Winter Wonderland Punch can be prepared a day in advance. Just be sure to follow proper storage and reheating instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• irishpamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • HeatherP19