• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What demo recipes are in your regular rotation?

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
I have a few shows coming up for frequent hosts who have seen all of my "normal" demo recipes...just wondering what are some of YOUR recipes that are in your rotation? Besides the fajitas...I make the Chicken Broccoli ring quite often, as well as Mandarin Pasta Salad in the summer and the Cheeseburger Salad. I need some fresh ideas! :)

Sep 30, 2011
There's a thread from 4-16 called Show recipes that has some ideas. Here are my favorites:

Rush Hour Fajitas (My family loves these, too, but I don't eat them since I don't like peppers & onions!)
Family Burrito Bake
Lava Cake
any Trifle (Chocolate Kahlua Toffee is my favorite)
Deep Dish Peach Pie
Hot Pizza Dip
Olive Tapenade
Bruschetta Dip

When I send them drink choices I usually send:
Strawberry Lemonade Quencher
Perfect Party Punch
These are good as they are, but are also easy to kick up with alcohol if the host wants

Hope this helps!

DebPC

Legacy Member
Staff member
Apr 14, 2004
I do the Pizza Dip often. Sooo easy and people LOVE it! I do it in the microwave in the Mini Baker.

Bren706

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2007
The Chicken Fajita Bites from the F/W season's best have been a hit for me. When the Mini Pesto Pizzas first came out, I would do those all the time.

jendill

Gold Member
May 11, 2010
I do Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco, Omelet Station with the microwave egg cooker, Pork Tenderloin, and Chicken Fajita Bites most often.