• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some MFP recipes from Tupperware?

In summary, "Mfp Recipes From Tupperware" is a collection of recipes designed for use with Tupperware's Microwave-Food Preparation line. While these recipes were specifically created for use with Tupperware products, regular cookware can also be used with varying results. Many of the recipes in this collection are healthy and use fresh ingredients, but it's important to check the ingredient list and nutritional information before preparing a dish. Adjustments can be made to the recipes to suit personal taste and dietary needs. "Mfp Recipes From Tupperware" can be found on the Pampered Chef website, through a consultant or party, or in cookbooks featuring Tupperware products.
kam
Staff member
In case anyone is interested...I just looked at the new Tupperware catty online and in the back, they have 2-3 recipes that use their chop & prep. I am guessing the recipes could easily be adapted to our MFP.

Thought I'd mention it in case anyone was looking for more MFP ideas.

Thanks for the tip.

I was watching the infom-ertial on the "majic bullet" and thought that perhaps some of those recipes can also be used using our MFP.

I've been googling Processor recipes and there are some pretty good sites out there! Some great ideas we can incorporate into our demos with the processor

Holy cow i actually saw the tupperware one over the weekend. 2 sizes...the small one is REALLY small. The other one is closer to ours, but I totally could see the string breaking. Granted, lifetime warranty on Tupperware, but stilll,,,,

I thought about the old "See and Say" Toy when I first say it. :)

Nanisu said:
Holy cow i actually saw the tupperware one over the weekend. 2 sizes...the small one is REALLY small. The other one is closer to ours, but I totally could see the string breaking. Granted, lifetime warranty on Tupperware, but stilll,,,,

BUT - these do not have the LT warranty from tupperware. These have the "enhanced quality guarantee" - which is only for One year.

Well, they reminded me of our lawnmower, LOL with the string thingy

Does anyone have a recipe booklet started for the MFP?? If so I'd love to have it to give out to people.

Lisa

1. What is "Mfp Recipes From Tupperware"?

"Mfp Recipes From Tupperware" is a collection of recipes created by Pampered Chef consultants using Tupperware products. These recipes are designed to be used with the Microwave-Food Preparation (Mfp) line of products from Tupperware.

2. Can I use regular cookware to make these recipes?

While the recipes in "Mfp Recipes From Tupperware" were specifically created for use with Tupperware's Mfp line, you can still use regular cookware to make these dishes. However, the cooking times and results may vary.

3. Are these recipes healthy?

Yes, many of the recipes in "Mfp Recipes From Tupperware" are designed to be healthy and use fresh, whole ingredients. However, there may be some recipes that are not as healthy, so be sure to check the ingredient list and nutritional information before preparing a dish.

4. Can I make adjustments to the recipes?

Absolutely! As with any recipe, you can make adjustments to suit your personal taste and dietary needs. Feel free to substitute ingredients or adjust measurements as needed.

5. Where can I find "Mfp Recipes From Tupperware"?

You can find "Mfp Recipes From Tupperware" on the Pampered Chef website, through a Pampered Chef consultant, or at a Pampered Chef party. You can also search for specific recipes online or in cookbooks featuring Tupperware products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies