• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious New Consultant Recipes | Dessert and Salsa Ideas"

In summary, Jenny is looking for new consultant recipes and has tried the Fantastic Focaccia Bread and Olive Tapenade. She is also looking for ideas for a new dessert recipe and is considering the Turtle Fudge or Pineapple Upside Down cake.
liljen19
Hey, Everyone! I'm not sure if this the right place for this question, but does anyone have any suggestions for new consultant recipes? I've made the Fantastic Focaccia Bread (which i LOVE -- and makes selling stoneware a cinch!). I've also done the Olive Tapenade with the MFP.

I'm looking for ideas for 2 demo recipes .... preferably in the dessert category! One of my hosts requested a "Dessert Theme" and another was looking for a new "Salsa" -- she didn't like the tapenade. : ( I've tried the Mango Salsa at home before and honestly didn't care for it. Other ideas?

Thanks so much for your help!!!

Jenny :)

Chocolate Chip Sensation is a good one in your bar pan. I made that at a lot of my shows when I started.

Deep Covered Baker micro cake, or there's always a fruit pizza with a sugar cookie base, sweetened cream cheese and topped with sliced fruits - very pretty & tasty. For Salsa - Apple Berry Salsa with CinnaChips: make the salsa in the MFP and use the stoneware to bake the flour tortilla triangles misted with water (Kitchen Spritzer) and dusted with cinnamon & sugar (Flour Sugar shaker is great for this). Hope this helps.

thanks for the ideas! unfortunately i don't have the DCB as of yet ... but as soon as i do, i will try that microwave cake idea. :)

i just received my 12' executive skillet today from my february sign-on bonus (Yea, me!!) and I can't wait to try a skillet cake. :chef:

For the MFP, try the Apple Berry Salsa. It's is sooo yummy and is always a hit. I could actually eat it right by itself but the cinnamon crisps are great with it, too.Another favorite of mine is the Taffy Apple Pizza using the large round stone, if you have it.

If you've got your 12" skillet, then go with a skillet cake. There's Turtle Fudge or Pineapple Upside Down cake - check out the recipes on Consultant's Corner.

I got my skillet yesterday too. Yay us! I am looking forward to making supper with it tonight. ;)

One thing to keep in mind is while you may not like the Mango Salsa, your host might...ask if she likes mangos..or make 2 salsas...one regular and one mango.For dessert I really love the tiramasu cups from the F/W Seasons Best...also have had a LOT of fun making the s'mores cups!

If you have a fluted stoneware cake pan use that to make a 15 minute cake in the microwave. I have sold more of that pan with making that at my shows. The best way to make it is to use the coconut pecan frosting - put it in first in the bottom of the fluted pan. Any cake mix will do, but don't use the ones that require butter. It does not seem to work as well. Mix the cake mix according to the box directions and pour over the frosting - microwave on high for 15 minutes. When it is done turn it out onto a plate and the frosting is on top. You can use regular frosting, but DON'T use the whole container. Use about half to 3/4 in the bottom of the pan and then pour the cake mix over. It comes out like a glaze on top of the cake.

As for the salsa - there is a great salsa recipe on the product care sheet for the MFP.

can someone e-mail me the recipe for fresh tomatoe salsa that came with mfp i lost mine [email protected]

jmm said:
can someone e-mail me the recipe for fresh tomatoe salsa that came with mfp i lost mine [email protected]

If the recipe came with the product, it'll be a recipe that you can pull up on the recipe search on CC.

Not sure if you realize that the last two recipes in each category (dessert, appetizer, main dish) of every Season's Best Cookbook are New Consultant recipes that can be made using only Kit Products? You can check the one that came with your new consultant kit, and you can also look at previous SB cookbooks online at Consultant's Corner.

1. How can I access new consultant recipes?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a variety of new recipes through the Consultant's Corner on our website. Simply log in with your consultant ID and password to browse and save new recipes to your account.

2. Are the new consultant recipes easy for beginners?

Yes, our new consultant recipes are designed to be beginner-friendly, with easy-to-follow instructions and minimal ingredients. We want to help you build your confidence in the kitchen as a new consultant.

3. Can I customize the new consultant recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! We understand that everyone has different dietary needs and preferences, so our recipes can be easily customized to fit your specific requirements. You can substitute ingredients or adjust measurements as needed.

4. What types of dishes can I expect to find in the new consultant recipes?

Our new consultant recipes cover a wide range of dishes, from appetizers and main dishes to desserts and everything in between. We also offer recipes for special occasions, dietary restrictions, and quick and easy meals.

5. Can I share the new consultant recipes with my customers?

Yes, you are welcome to share our new consultant recipes with your customers. However, we do ask that you give credit to Pampered Chef and include your consultant ID when sharing the recipes. This helps us track sales and support our consultants' businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• khergatt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • kimbub