• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dessert Recipe Ideas with New Consultant Kit Products

In summary, the author suggests double chocolate mousse cups as a dessert recipe that uses only the products that come in the New Consultant Kit. She suggests using pan liners if you are demonstrating the recipe, and suggests making the ganache a day ahead.
khergatt
Anyone have any good ideas for me?

I need a dessert recipe that I can make using only the products that come in the New Consultant Kit. (not the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies)

Thanks so much!!!!

Double Chocolate Mousse Cups!

Items used:
Saute skillet (to toast the almonds)
Batter Bowl
Whisk
2 prep bowls
Silicone basting brush
Measure-all cup (I used to measure out the cool-whip, doesn't have to be used)
Easy-read measuring cup (to measure the milk)
Mix N' Scrape

The last 2 recipes in each section of the SBRC are kit-only recipes.

Chocolate chip sensation!

Truffle Brownie Cups...they are yummy! ;)

chefann said:
The last 2 recipes in each section of the SBRC are kit-only recipes.

You never stop amazing me Ann. How do you always know these kind of details? (maybe because you pay more attention than most of us!) Thanks for the tip!

hi, i'm a brand brand new consultant...i just made the truffle brownie cups and the ganache was sooo liquidy...even a half hour later they are a mess to eat! i also had a lot left over! what did i do wrong/what do you change on the recipe to make it work?

Jessie Jolly said:
Truffle Brownie Cups...they are yummy! ;)

Made these tonight for an office party tomorrow- I freeze them in our garage and pull them out in the morning- and they are alllllllways yummy. they are delicious fresh baked though- I call them "the devil" when they are warm.

I took Andes baking mint chips- and mixed in with half of the batter, baked them. Then also mixed in chips with half of the ganache, scooped whipped cream on top, then sprinkled the chips on top. yeah- these will be made again. :)

I suggest using pan liners if you do this for a show- you can bake more than one batch without a lot of waiting and scrubbing.

JaimeAnnR said:
hi, i'm a brand brand new consultant...i just made the truffle brownie cups and the ganache was sooo liquidy...even a half hour later they are a mess to eat! i also had a lot left over! what did i do wrong/what do you change on the recipe to make it work?

I would make the ganache a day before- and just put it in the fridge.

If you are demonstrating it just half the ganache recipe- do it FIRST before you mix the brownies, and throw it in the freezer. I would even do it right as guest walk in- and have them do it- since it so simple. there are always people that ask if they can help. I've had success with it both ways.

Hope it helps.

What are some easy dessert recipes I can make with the new consultant kit products?

There are so many delicious dessert recipes you can make with the new consultant kit products! Some easy options include using the Stoneware Fluted Pan to make a delicious bundt cake, using the Brownie Pan to make individual servings of brownies, or using the Cookie Press to make fun shaped cookies. You can also try using the Mini Muffin Pan to make bite-sized treats or the Silicone Baking Mat for perfectly baked cookies every time.

What are some healthy dessert options with the new consultant kit products?

There are plenty of healthy dessert options you can make with the new consultant kit products. For a guilt-free treat, try using the Veggie Spiralizer to make zucchini noodles and top them with fresh fruit and a drizzle of honey. You can also use the Food Chopper to make a quick and healthy fruit salsa to serve with whole grain crackers or pita chips. The Deluxe Cooking Blender is also great for making homemade frozen yogurt or smoothie bowls with fresh fruits and vegetables.

Can I make gluten-free desserts with the new consultant kit products?

Yes, you can definitely make gluten-free desserts with the new consultant kit products. The Gluten-Free Flour Blend is a great option for baking cakes, cookies, and brownies. You can also use the Mix 'N Scraper to make homemade gluten-free pie crust. Additionally, the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula is great for serving gluten-free desserts without cross-contamination.

Are there any no-bake dessert recipes using the new consultant kit products?

Absolutely! The new consultant kit products are not just for baking. You can use the Power Chef System to make delicious no-bake cheesecakes, pudding, and mousse. The Trifle Bowl is also perfect for making no-bake layered desserts like icebox cakes or fruit trifles. And for a fun and easy treat, try using the Scoop Loop to make homemade ice cream sandwiches.

How can I use the new consultant kit products to make desserts for a party or event?

The new consultant kit products are perfect for making desserts for any party or event. You can use the Large Round Stone to make a crowd-pleasing deep dish cookie or use the Mini Tart Shaper to make bite-sized fruit tarts. The Cake Tester & Releasing Tool is also great for making sure your cakes come out perfectly for any special occasion. And don't forget to use the Decorator Bottle Set and the Pastry Blender to add a special touch to your desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies