• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Recipe Ideas for New Consultants: Deep Covered Baker & Fluted Pan

In summary, the Season's Best kit has a few recipes that you can use it with. There are also some older recipes that you can find on CC.
stacyworsham
I am still a fairly new consultant and I am working from the new consultant kit mostly! I also have the deep covered baker and the fluted pan!! I really need some new recipes to try for my fall shows!! Can anybody give me any ideas using the products I have?? :chef:

The last 2 recipes in each section (appetizer, main dish, dessert) of the Season's Best are recipes that you can make using your kit products.You can also go onto CC and search older SB's.

I highly recommend the microwave cake in the fluted stone where you do cherry pie filling on the bottom devil's food cake batter on top (follow directions on box) and microwave 14 minutes, then turn it over and the pie filling drizzles down the sides. Its a great presentation of an easy but delicious and impressive dessert. And it sells the fluted stone!

If you do a recipe search on CC and search by Deep Covered Baker or Fluted....lots of recipes will pop up. I'll list a couple of suggestions, but sorry if I don't name it correctly! lol

I like doing a pumpkin spice cake in my fluted pan...use a powdered sugar icing or just the powdered sugar.

I also like the pineapple upside down cake in the fluted pan.

For the deep covered baker...how about:
Mexican Chicken Lasagna
White Chicken Chili
Pork Tenderloin with the rub of your choice
Apple & Cherry Crisp
Cornbread Chili
Potato Chowder

For the Bar Pan:
Tomato and Basil squares
Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares
Clubhouse Chicken Squares
Pumpkin Pie a la Easy
Chicken or Turkey Braid

NewbyPChef said:
I highly recommend the microwave cake in the fluted stone where you do cherry pie filling on the bottom devil's food cake batter on top (follow directions on box) and microwave 14 minutes, then turn it over and the pie filling drizzles down the sides. Its a great presentation of an easy but delicious and impressive dessert. And it sells the fluted stone!

That sounds really good. I wonder if you can do that with apple pie filling and spice cake (more traditional fall flavors).

1. What are some delicious fall recipes I can make with Pampered Chef products?

There are endless possibilities for fall recipes with our products! Some popular options include hearty soups and stews made in our Stoneware Dutch Oven, roasted vegetables using our Large Bar Pan, and delicious desserts using our Fall Harvest Stoneware Collection. You can also check out our website for more recipe ideas.

2. Can you recommend any Pampered Chef products that are specifically designed for fall cooking?

Yes, we have a variety of products that are perfect for fall cooking! Our Fall Harvest Stoneware Collection includes a Pumpkin Dish, Leaf Dish, and Tree Dish that are perfect for baking and serving fall-inspired dishes. The Stoneware Pumpkin Mold is also great for making pumpkin-shaped treats. Additionally, our Large Bar Pan is perfect for roasting vegetables and our Stoneware Dutch Oven is great for making soups and stews.

3. Are there any healthy fall recipes that I can make with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our website has a section dedicated to healthy recipes, including many fall-inspired options. You can also use our products to make healthy versions of your favorite fall dishes, such as using our Air Fryer to make crispy butternut squash fries or using our Spiral & Slice to make zucchini noodles for a lighter take on pasta dishes.

4. How can I incorporate fall flavors into my meals using Pampered Chef products?

Our products are perfect for adding fall flavors to your meals! You can use our Season's Best® Fall/Winter Recipe Collection to find recipes that incorporate seasonal ingredients and spices, such as cinnamon, nutmeg, and pumpkin. Our products, such as our Quick Slice or Food Chopper, also make it easy to add diced apples or chopped pecans to your dishes for a touch of fall flavor.

5. Can I make vegetarian or vegan fall recipes with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan fall recipes on our website that can be made using our products. Our Veggie Strip Maker is perfect for creating vegetable noodles for dishes like vegan butternut squash lasagna, and our Deluxe Cooking Blender makes it easy to blend together ingredients for hearty soups and sauces. You can also substitute ingredients in our non-vegetarian recipes to make them vegetarian or vegan-friendly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • forkatieb