• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some Help Please Deep Covered Baker Recipes

Hello-I just wanted to let you know that someone has been selling a copy of the new deep-dish baker recipe file on Ebay. We've been working really hard on this new file and I'm really disappointed that someone would steal it and try to make a profit.If you're looking for recipes, I suggest you check out the files section on our website. There are several files there that you can use.Thanks-ChefKatie
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
Hi everyone-
Does anyone have a copy of deep covered baker recipes that includes a ton of recipes. I know I had it in my files somewhere and I now cannot seem to find it. It had about 50 recipes. I looked through the files section but I do not see the one I had. I would appreciate any help. Thanks a bunch!:love::love::love:

Thanks that is exactly what I was looking for!:)

It really has 92 recipes...... gotta brag, it's my baby

also, I have 3 more I'll be adding soon

Carol

Carol-
Thanks so much. I truly appreciate it as does my customer.
Lisa

Lisa, your welcome! Enjoy!

Hello - i tried to use the link provided in this thread to get some deep dish baker receipes, however the link doesn't seem to work. Could someone help me out? I am a brand new consultant looking for good recipes, and ideas to get more show bookings....

Any help is appreciated - thanks!

That recent file got pulled because someone took a copy of it and is selling it on Ebay. However, if you go to the files section and type in "deep covered baker" you'll still be able to find several files of recipes. That new file was a great one because it had every single recipe people had posted for use in the DCB all in one document.

Or you can PM Carol, and she'll send it to you.

babywings76 said:
That recent file got pulled because someone took a copy of it and is selling it on Ebay.

However, if you go to the files section and type in "deep covered baker" you'll still be able to find several files of recipes. That new file was a great one because it had every single recipe people had posted for use in the DCB all in one document.

That sucks! Who would do that? I emailed HO, I would love for them to make one for consultants to give anyone who purchases a DCB or one to purchase on the order form!

1. What is a Deep Covered Baker?

A Deep Covered Baker is a stoneware baking dish that is designed to be used in the microwave, oven, and even the freezer. Its unique design allows for even heat distribution and a tight seal to keep moisture in, resulting in perfectly cooked meals.

2. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker on the stovetop?

No, the Deep Covered Baker should not be used on the stovetop as it is not safe for direct heat. It is meant to be used in the microwave, oven, or freezer.

3. Can I make desserts in the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is versatile and can be used to make a variety of dishes, including desserts. It is perfect for making cakes, cobblers, breads, and more.

4. Do I need to preheat the Deep Covered Baker before using it?

No, the Deep Covered Baker does not need to be preheated. Simply place your food in the dish and then put it in the oven or microwave.

5. How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned with warm soapy water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • forkatieb
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Julie Henne
  • blushy4u