• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fluted Pan: Money Bread Recipe?

In summary, this customer is looking for an old Pampered Chef recipe for Monkey Bread that came with a Fluted Stoneware pan. There are multiple recipes available, but the one that the Test Kitchen sent her is the easiest and most popular.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Fluted Pan: Monkey Bread Recipe?I have a customer looking for an old Pampered Chef recipe. It was for a Monkey Bread that was made in the Fluted Stoneware - she thinks it came with the pan. Does anyone have that recipe? I know there are lots of recipes that do Monkey Bread in fluted/bundt style pans, I'm specifically looking for the Pampered Chef recipe. This would be an older recipe. Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: Fluted Pan: Monkey Bread Recipe?It's not called monkey bread but it is in the All the Best cookbook.

There was one in something (Stoneware sensations??) that was called Cinnamon Orange Pullaparts. I could go find it, but that would involve disturbing a cat. :) They're a Christmas morning staple at my house. Basically the recipe is:

1/2 bag of Rhodes rolls, thawed & cut in half
Butter
Corn Syrup
Cinnamon & sugar
Orange

mix cinnamon/sugar and orange zest together. Melt butter. Roll roll dough halves in melted butter then cinnamon sugar. Put half in the bottom of the fluted pan. Drizzle with corn syrup. Repeat with other half of rolls and syrup. Pour any melted butter and cinnamon/sugar over top. Let rise overnight, bake. I think they usually bake about 40 minutes or so.

I like them a little extra goopy, so add more syrup and butter.

Hunter Mom said:
There was one in something (Stoneware sensations??) that was called Cinnamon Orange Pullaparts. I could go find it, but that would involve disturbing a cat. :) They're a Christmas morning staple at my house. Basically the recipe is:

1/2 bag of Rhodes rolls, thawed & cut in half
Butter
Corn Syrup
Cinnamon & sugar
Orange

mix cinnamon/sugar and orange zest together. Melt butter. Roll roll dough halves in melted butter then cinnamon sugar. Put half in the bottom of the fluted pan. Drizzle with corn syrup. Repeat with other half of rolls and syrup. Pour any melted butter and cinnamon/sugar over top. Let rise overnight, bake. I think they usually bake about 40 minutes or so.

I like them a little extra goopy, so add more syrup and butter.

thanks, that is the recipe that the Test Kitchen sent me.

Here's another one:
Herb and Parmesan Monkey Bread

1 ½ loaves frozen bread dough, thawed (or 1 pkg of white or Parkerhouse rolls, thawed)
1/4 - ½ cup melted butter or margarine
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp of each fresh herb (or one teaspoon of each dried) rosemary, sage, basil and thyme
1 clove garlic, pressed

Lightly grease Fluted Pan. Combine cheese with fresh herbs and garlic. Divide thawed dough into 24 pieces. Dip each piece in melted butter and roll in cheese/herb mixture to coat. Place coated pieces of dough evenly in pan. Let rise until double in size. Bake in a preheated 350º F oven for 30 - 40 minutes or until golden brown and top of bread sounds hollow when tapped. Remove from oven and pan to cool on wire rack

1. What is a fluted pan?

A fluted pan is a baking dish with fluted or ridged edges that create a decorative shape for baked goods. It is commonly used for making cakes, breads, and pastries.

2. What is a "money bread" recipe?

Money bread is a type of sweet bread that is traditionally made with a coin baked inside. It is said to bring good luck and prosperity to whoever finds the coin in their slice.

3. Can I use a regular bread recipe in a fluted pan?

Yes, you can use a regular bread recipe in a fluted pan. However, the baking time and temperature may need to be adjusted to ensure even baking and to prevent the bread from sticking to the pan.

4. What ingredients are needed for a "money bread" recipe?

The ingredients for a "money bread" recipe may vary, but commonly include flour, sugar, yeast, milk, butter, eggs, and a coin for good luck. Some recipes may also call for additional flavors such as cinnamon or raisins.

5. How do I remove the bread from the fluted pan?

To remove the bread from the fluted pan, let it cool for a few minutes before using a knife or offset spatula to gently loosen the edges. Then, carefully flip the pan upside down onto a wire rack or plate to release the bread. Allow it to cool completely before slicing and serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Princessoly22
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Princessoly22
  • doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • Suzy Englert