• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Covered Baker Microwave Recipes

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware cooking vessel that can be used in both conventional and microwave ovens. It locks in moisture and heat, allowing for faster and more even cooking. It is safe to use in the microwave and can be used to make a variety of dishes, from casseroles to desserts. When using it in the microwave, the lid should be placed slightly ajar to allow steam to escape. To ensure its longevity, avoid drastic temperature changes and using metal utensils on the stoneware. Hand washing is recommended for cleaning.
Jenni
My new favorite product is the deep covered baker... I have done the pork in the microwave. I have also done some boneless skinless chicken breast with rub on them. I would love to find more recipes that use the microwave not the oven. I am not very good at searching yet...

I do not know how to search for just microwave recipes.One way to search for microwave recipes is to use keywords such as "microwave meals," "microwave recipes," or "microwave dinners" on a search engine or recipe website. You can also specify the type of dish you are looking for, such as "microwave chicken recipes" or "microwave casserole recipes." Additionally, you can search for specific ingredients or dietary restrictions, such as "vegetarian microwave recipes" or "gluten-free microwave meals." Another option is to browse through microwave-specific cookbooks or look for cooking blogs that specialize in microwave cooking.

What is the Deep Covered Baker and how does it work?

The Deep Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware cooking vessel that can be used in both conventional and microwave ovens. It is designed to lock in moisture and heat, allowing food to cook faster and more evenly. The lid creates a sealed environment, which helps to keep food tender and juicy.

Can the Deep Covered Baker be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is safe to use in the microwave. It is made of stoneware, which is a type of ceramic that is microwave and oven safe. However, it is important to note that it cannot be used on the stovetop or under the broiler.

What types of recipes can be made in the Deep Covered Baker using the microwave?

The Deep Covered Baker is perfect for cooking a variety of dishes in the microwave, including casseroles, stews, roasts, and even desserts. Its versatility allows for endless possibilities, from simple weeknight meals to more complex dishes.

How do I use the Deep Covered Baker in the microwave?

To use the Deep Covered Baker in the microwave, simply follow the recipe instructions and place the dish in the microwave with the lid on. The lid should be placed slightly ajar to allow steam to escape. Cook the dish according to the recipe, and make sure to use oven mitts when removing the hot dish from the microwave.

Are there any special care instructions for the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, to ensure the longevity of your Deep Covered Baker, it is important to follow some care instructions. Avoid drastic temperature changes, such as placing a hot dish in cold water, as it may cause the dish to crack. Also, make sure to avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware, as they can cause scratches. Finally, the Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to prevent any potential damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • forkatieb