• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite New Consultant Kit Recipe

I think the Antipasto Vegetable Pizza is also a good option - it uses a lot of the same ingredients, but is a little more complex. I haven't tried the Chicken Bistro pizza yet, but it sounds like it would be good too.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
What's your favorite recipe that uses only products in the New Consultant Kit?

I'm doing the demo at our new consultant training on Monday and I don't know what to make. I was thinking about the Three Cheese Garden Pizza recipe that comes with the kit, but one of the other directors suggested the Crusty French Bread Pizza Bites from the current SBRC. I don't want a dessert, either an appetizer or main dish.

What's your fave?

The elegant artichoke cups are awesome, and always impress people at shows, so I think it's worth knowing how to do them. I love the mini quiche lorraine tartlets, but I can't remember for sure if you can do it just with the new consultant kit... Actually, I think you probably can, because those two are the recipes that I did at my first two shows!

For a main dish, it would probably have to be a braid or pizza that you could do on the bar pan, right? No big cookware, no flat stone, no way to do a salad...

Anyone else have a better idea?

That's wierd, my first post is showing up as 9.09 instead of 10.09... That's even before Linda posted! :)

AnnieBee said:
That's wierd, my first post is showing up as 9.09 instead of 10.09... That's even before Linda posted! :)

That happens for some strange reason when we are in differeint time zones

I've noticed that before, but this time one post said 9.09 and then the next one said 10.10... but now they all are showing as 9 something. Wierd! Oh well :).

So Linda, did you choose a recipe yet?

I would do the 3-cheese garden pizza. That uses almost all of the products in the New Consultant Kit, and is a great demo. I had a new consultant do this for her Kick-Off, and it really boosted her confidence!

Not yet. I'm still looking. I'm thinking about the Three Cheese Garden Pizza or the Antipasto Vegetable Pizza (from s/s 07 SBRC). I've also thought about doing a braid too - the Chicken Bistro one from ATB.

You can't go wrong with the 3 cheese garden pizza. ;) I did that recipe at my first shows and it was a hit both times. I just spoke with my neighbor the other day and she said that ever since that first show, she's been hooked on it and makes it once a week! :) Also, I think the Spinach Carbonara pizza is made with kit supplies as well. That's also really good.

3 cheese pizza is great. I did that one only my first two months. It used a lot of products and is pretty basic, so it is a good one to get into "the swing of things" with.

What is included in the Favorite New Consultant Kit Recipe?

The Favorite New Consultant Kit Recipe includes a variety of products and materials to help you get started with Pampered Chef. It includes our top-selling products, business supplies, and training materials to help you launch your business successfully.

Are the recipes in the kit exclusive to new consultants?

Yes, the recipes included in the Favorite New Consultant Kit Recipe are exclusive to new consultants. These recipes are designed to help you showcase our products to your customers and create a successful cooking experience.

How can I access training materials for the Favorite New Consultant Kit Recipe?

The training materials for the Favorite New Consultant Kit Recipe can be accessed through our online training portal. You will receive login information for the portal when you purchase the kit.

Can I customize the products included in the Favorite New Consultant Kit Recipe?

Unfortunately, the products included in the Favorite New Consultant Kit Recipe cannot be customized. However, you can add additional products to your order or purchase them separately to tailor your kit to your specific needs.

Are there any discounts or promotions for the Favorite New Consultant Kit Recipe?

At Pampered Chef, we occasionally offer discounts and promotions for our products, including the Favorite New Consultant Kit Recipe. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sap226
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chef Jonna
  • Karen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
Replies