• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering Starter Recipes in My New Consultant Kit

In summary, the My New Consultant Kit includes essential tools and resources such as a consultant guide, product catalogs, order forms, business supplies, and starter recipes. The starter recipes can be found in the recipe section of the consultant guide or through the Pampered Chef website. They can be customized to fit personal preferences and are suitable for beginners. New recipes are regularly added to the kit to keep things fresh.
kam
Staff member
Does anyone know what the starter recipes are for the "new" kits.

I just signed and have received my kit, but I don't recall seeing any starter recipes - unless I totally overlooked them.

I see there are New Consultant recipes on CC, but I don't really care for the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries as a New Consultant dessert (first I don't really want to be working with Puff Pastry at my first shows - and strawberries are hit and miss around here. As soon as I need strawberries, the store will have only rotten moldy ones and I'll be running all over the place for strawberries!)

And I did notice on threads before I got my kit, everyone talking about these recipes coming with the kit. If they are there, I totally missed them.

Thanks!
Kathleen

The last two in each section of the SBRC are usually kit recipes.

In the season's best the last 2 recipes in each section are good for starters due to them only using products that are in the kit.

The seasons best cookbook that came with your kit will have some starter recipes in their for you... their designed for the kit!!

Wonderful! Thanks so much!

Kathleen

1. What is included in the My New Consultant Kit?

The My New Consultant Kit includes a variety of essential tools and resources to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business. This includes a consultant guide, product catalogs, order forms, business supplies, and a selection of starter recipes.

2. How do I access the starter recipes in the kit?

The starter recipes can be found in the recipe section of your consultant guide. You can also access them through the Pampered Chef website by logging into your consultant account and clicking on the "Recipes" tab.

3. Can I customize the starter recipes to fit my preferences?

Yes, you can make any necessary adjustments or substitutions to the starter recipes to better suit your taste or dietary needs. We encourage our consultants to add their own personal touch to the recipes and make them their own.

4. Are the starter recipes suitable for beginners?

Absolutely! The starter recipes are designed to be simple and easy to follow, making them perfect for beginners. They also showcase the versatility and quality of Pampered Chef products, which can help you make a great impression on your customers.

5. How often are new starter recipes added to the kit?

New starter recipes are added to the kit on a regular basis to keep things fresh and exciting. We also encourage our consultants to share their own recipes and ideas with the community to inspire others and expand their culinary skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Mickeylayne