• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Delicious DCB Recipes for New Consultant Cooking Show?

In summary, the "New Consultant - Dcb Recipes" section is a resource for new Pampered Chef consultants to learn and try out recipes using the Deep Covered Baker (DCB). It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website, app, or through your consultant's personal website. The only special tool needed for these recipes is the DCB, but basic kitchen tools may also be necessary. While the focus is on recipes for the DCB, many can be adapted for other cooking methods. It is also possible to use your own recipes in the DCB, as long as the instructions for using it are followed.
Doodlbug329
Hey all!! I am a new consultant and I am getting ready to do my very first cooking show mid-month! I just ordered my DCB, since I was so excited to get one now that they are available to all of us! My PC stuff mainly consists of all of the New Consultant Kit products and now the DCB and Cookie Press. Does anyone have any delicious recipes they can share that don't use a ton of products that I don't have yet? I keep looking online for recipes, but they tend to involve tools that I don't own, and I don't want to use random other tools when they aren't PC!! :balloon:

send me your email address in a PM, I have tons of them!
But I love the one in the current "seasons best"

The Loaded Baked Potato Chowder would be great for you to do!

I slice my potatoes w/ the Ultimate Mandoline before cooking them - shows another great product, and cuts the cooking time in half! I also press in a clove or two of garlic to show another tool, and add some extra flavor to the soup!

What is the purpose of the "New Consultant - Dcb Recipes" section?

The "New Consultant - Dcb Recipes" section is a resource for new Pampered Chef consultants to learn about and try out delicious recipes using the Deep Covered Baker (DCB). It includes step-by-step instructions, ingredient lists, and helpful tips for using the DCB.

Do I need any special tools or equipment to make these recipes?

The Deep Covered Baker is the only special tool needed for these recipes. It can be purchased directly from Pampered Chef or through your consultant. You may also need basic kitchen tools such as measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl, and a spatula.

Are the recipes in this section only for the Deep Covered Baker?

While the focus of this section is on recipes for the Deep Covered Baker, many of the recipes can also be adapted for other cooking methods. For example, recipes that call for baking in the oven can also be made in a traditional baking dish. However, using the Deep Covered Baker will provide the best results.

Can I use my own recipes in the Deep Covered Baker?

Absolutely! The Deep Covered Baker can be used for a variety of recipes, not just the ones provided in this section. However, it is important to follow the instructions for using the DCB to ensure the best results. You can also get creative and try adapting your favorite recipes to use in the Deep Covered Baker.

How can I access the "New Consultant - Dcb Recipes" section?

The "New Consultant - Dcb Recipes" section can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" tab. You can also access it through your consultant's personal website or through the Pampered Chef app. If you are a new consultant, your upline may also provide you with a physical copy of the recipes to use and share with your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jotten77
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Deb Vines
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • nikked