• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Cookbook Recipes w/ Product Ingredients for New Consultant

In summary, Valerie is a new consultant looking for recipes that use the products in her kit. She has lost some of her older cookbooks and is looking for recipes such as Chicken Enchilada Ring, Turkey Cranberry Wreath, and Chicken or Turkey Club Brunch Ring. She also asks for any other recipes that use the products in her kit. Some of the recipes provided include Clubhouse Chicken Squares, Banana Split Brownie Pizza, Jerk Chicken Nachos, and the Chicken Enchilada Ring.
PCVal08
Hi! I'm a new consultant and have a couple of recipes my director gave me but the don't have all the products used to make it. You know how the cookbooks always have the products to be used in bold....I need the recipes with that. I did have most of the older cookbooks but I lost them in Katrina and I haven't ordered new ones yet. Anyway, the recipes I'm looking for are as follows:

Chicken Enchilada Ring
Turkey Cranberry Wreath
Chicken or Turkey Club Brunch Ring

Plus, if anyone has any other recipes I can use for my first several shows (besides the ones that came with my kit) that uses the stuff in my kit please let me know. I appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Valerie :)

Valerie,
Here's some of the things I did
Clubhouse Chicken Squares

2 8 oz pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls

1 8 oz pkg cream cheese

2 T mayonnaise

1 clove garlic

1 t Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix

1 10 oz can chunk white chicken, drained & flaked (could sub diced cooked chicken as well, depending on preference)

½ small cucumber, seeded, sliced & quartered

2 plum tomatoes, seeded & sliced

2-4 oz shredded cheddar cheese

6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained & crumbled

Preheat oven to 375º. Unroll one package of crescent rolls across one end of the Stoneware Bar Pan with longest sides of dough across the width of pan. Repeat with remaining package of dough, filling pan. Using Bakers Roller, roll dough to seal perforations and press up sides to form crust. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.

In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, and dill mix; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust, top with chicken.

Thinly slice cucumber using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with adjustable thin slicing blade; cut slices into quarters. Dice tomatoes using Chef’s knife. Sprinkle cucumber, tomatoes, cheese & bacon over chicken. Refrigerate 30 minutes, cut into squares & serve.

Banana Split Brownie Pizza
Source: Pampered Chef
1 package (19.5 oz) brownie mix
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese softened
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup nuts
Strawberries
Banana
Chocolate syrup

Preheat oven to 375.
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Place Parchment Paper on 15-inch Baking Stone. Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into 14-inch circle. Do not bake without Parchment Paper or batter will run off stone while baking. Bake 15-20 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over brownie crust. Slice banana and strawberries. Chop nuts. Arrange fruits and nuts on top of cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Chill.

The Pampered Chef ®Jerk Chicken NachosRecipe
6 cups tortilla chips
3 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken
2 cups (8 oz) shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend
2 tbsp Jamaican Jerk Rub, divided
1 small yellow or red bell pepper or combination
1 lime
2 tbsp snipped fresh cilantro
1/4 cup sour cream and 1 tsp additional Jamaican Jerk Rub (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Arrange tortilla chips in a slightly overlapping layer on Large Round Stone with Handles. 2. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine chicken, cheese and 1 tbsp of the rub; mix gently using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®. Sprinkle chicken mixture evenly over tortilla chips. Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted; remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. 3. Meanwhile, dice bell pepper with Santoku Knife. Cut lime in half crosswise. Juice half of the lime using Citrus Press into Small Batter Bowl; add remaining rub and bell pepper and mix well. 4. Snip cilantro in mincing cup of Herb Keeper using Kitchen Shears. Slice remaining lime half using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with v-shaped blade; cut slices in half using Utility Knife.5. Spoon bell pepper mixture over nachos; sprinkle evenly with cilantro. If desired, combine sour cream and additional rub in resealable plastic bag; trim corner to allow sour cream to flow through. Pipe sour cream mixture over nachos. Garnish with lime slices.
Yield: 12 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 180, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Protein 14 g, Sodium 310 mg, Fiber 1 g
Cook's Tip: Use the Classic Batter Bowl to measure tortilla chips easily. Discard broken chips. This recipe can also be prepared on the Large Bar Pan, if desired.

Here is the Chicken Enchilada Ring Recipe

Chicken Enchilada Ring

2 cup coarsely chopped chicken
1/4 cup chopped pitted ripe olives
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack/Cheddar blend
1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, undrained
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 Tbsp Southwestern Seasoning Mix
2 plum tomatoes
1 lime
2/3 cup finely crushed tortilla chips, divided
2 pkgs. crescent rolls
1 cup salsa
1 cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix chopped chicken, olives, cheese, green chilies, mayonnaise and seasoning mix in bowl. Seed and chop one tomato. Slice lime in half. Juice one half of lime to measure 1 t. of juice. Reserve remaining lime for garnish. Add chopped tomato and lime juice to chicken mixture. Reserve 2 T. crushed chips and add remaining chips to chicken mixture. Mix well. Sprinkle reserved crushed chips over flat side of a large cutting board. Place dough onto chips and press down so chips adhere to dough. Separate dough into triangles. Arrange triangles, chip side down, in a circle on a 13" baking stone. Wide ends should overlap in the center and points should be toward the outside. There should be a 5" diameter opening in the center. Scoop chicken mixture onto the wide ends of the triangles. Bring points of the triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends. Do not cover filling completely. It should show in between each triangle. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. For garnish, cut remaining tomato into 8 wedges. Cut remaining half of lime into 4 slices, cut in half. Arrange between openings of ring where filling is showing. Serve with salsa and sour cream.

Hope that helps!
God bless,
Amanda

Good luck!! Here's a few you might try. Even if you don't have the products, you can always talk about them. I've sold several Deep Covered Bakers even though I don't have it with me at a Show.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Recipes for a Super Starter.doc
    54 KB · Views: 365

1. How do I find cookbook recipes with product ingredients as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you can easily access cookbook recipes with product ingredients through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Recipes" tab. From there, you can filter recipes by product ingredients and find the perfect ones for your needs.

2. Can I customize cookbook recipes to fit my dietary preferences?

Yes, you can easily customize cookbook recipes to fit your dietary preferences. On the "Recipes" tab in your consultant account, you can filter recipes by dietary needs such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegan. You can also modify the ingredients in a recipe to fit your needs.

3. Are there any resources available for new consultants to learn how to use product ingredients in recipes?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources for new consultants, including training materials, webinars, and online tutorials. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for tips and advice on using product ingredients in recipes.

4. Can I share cookbook recipes with product ingredients with my customers?

Yes, you can share cookbook recipes with your customers. In fact, it is a great way to showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products and encourage them to make a purchase. You can also create your own recipe cards using product ingredients and share them with your customers.

5. How often are new cookbook recipes with product ingredients added?

New cookbook recipes with product ingredients are added regularly to ensure a diverse selection for consultants and customers. You can stay updated on new recipes by checking the "New Recipes" tab in your consultant account or subscribing to the Pampered Chef newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • CookingwithMary
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
tmo2008
  • GeorgiaPeach