• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Ground Beef Pampered Chef Recipe?

In summary, the host is looking for a ground beef recipe that is not Mexican or Italian. He wants to feature ground beef in a show coming up. The host politely tried to explain to the picky host that there are many guests who would enjoy the dish. The picky host does not want any of the classic ring or braid ground beef recipes, or the shepards pie recipe. The host is thinking of the 29 min Cookbook meatballs or something using the Moroccan Rub. The host is also thinking of the Taco Ring, but not if the picky host doesn't want Mexican flavor! The cheeseburger salad is another good option. The host is trying to think of a classic ring or braid that
CookingwithMary
Help!

Have a show coming up, with a picky Host. Wants to feature ground beef (not turkey), doesn't want Italian or Mexican flavors, or 'blah' (?) flavored recipe, and wants to feature ground beef.

I nicely tried to explain "think of the guests tastes :) It is only a sample".

Hmmm....

Any ideas? I'm thinking of the 29 min Cookbook meatballs or something using the Moroccan Rub. Perhaps Chicken pitas from SB subbing ground beef. Will try recipe at home first.

Is there a classic ring or braid that uses ground meat? (other than enchilada ring).

what about the shepards pie recipe...?

maybe too complicated, but you can show a ton of tools and cookware... the skillet, the mix and chop, the stoneware, the decorator... ?

I was going to suggest the Taco Ring, but not if the picky host doesn't want Mexican flavor!

Cheeseburger salad?

ChefBeckyD said:
That's what I was thinking, too!
Very good recipe, even though it sounds strange. My kids request it, and normally they hate salad.

love shepards pie - easy and delish! cheeseburger salad is good as well - but kinda summer don't ya think - show your stoneware and sell your Nov bookings!

How about the stroganoff from the power cooking shows?

PamperedDor said:
love shepards pie - easy and delish! cheeseburger salad is good as well - but kinda summer don't ya think - show your stoneware and sell your Nov bookings!

I don't think it's too summery...
esp if you serve it hot...
I make BLT's year round, and chix salad, etc.
Guess it depends on your tastes...

I am with Ann - what about ANY of the Power Cooking recipes? They are ALL ground beef which is her request!

I'm with Ann the Stroganoff is the best. The other recipes are good as well. Hamburger is one of the cheapest meats and showing people how to stretch it can only add to our sales.

how about the new fall recipe, Classic Mini Chesseburgers. I think that might to a good one to do.

jen

Will run the Shepherd's Pie recipe past her and hope for the best. Good idea! btw she's already turned her nose up at Cheeseburger salad (sigh) and the Power Cooking recipes. It's all about her, no food allergy problems.If she doesn't like this suggestion, I'm going to be firm and implement Plan B, which has worked for me in the past.Plan B--I bring a tried and true dessert (usually one of the trifles) and beverage fixings for the QSP. It's a surprise! Host only has to provide coffee/tea, serving plates, utensils. Basically a 'free party". Most, if not all, of my Red Lights/Danger signals are going up with this Host (who contacted me in the first place). So it may end up a catalog show, after all :)

Good Luck... Ill keep my fingers crossed for you. I hope it works out.
I am making shepards pie tonight for dinner!

chefsteph07 said:
I don't think it's too summery...
esp if you serve it hot...
I make BLT's year round, and chix salad, etc.
Guess it depends on your tastes...

Exactly! In fall and winter, I need like that comfort food!! (because I hate snow and cold weather! - LOL) Summer time is all about salads and grilling! Your right - to each his own (or her own!):)

Oh I love the comfort foods too! I just made chili 2 weeks ago for the first time since about Feb and I just had such a craving for it..and meatloaf, etc.
Sometimes though I like to break up the monotany of the "heavier" foods and do a nice salad or BLT. The family likes it too!

Here's another ground beef recipe, but it's not a PC one (although maybe there is a PC version). It is called cheeseburger pie. Basically, you brown your 1lb of beef with an onion and season with salt and pepper, then put it in a baking dish. I usually use a pryex 8x8 or 9x9 (not sure which it is!), but if I had a square baker I'd use it! Actually, the pie pan might work too, and I have that. Hmmm, maybe I just figured out what to do for dinner tonight!

ANyway, on top of the beef, sprinkle some grated cheese. In a bowl miz toegther eggs, milk and bisquick, it is pretty runny. Pour on top of the meat and cheese and bake for 25-30mins. The bisquick kind of rises to the top and forms a light (and moist) biscuity crust, and the eggy part sinks more down with the meat. It sounds wierd but is really good - my family loves it.

If you are interested in the full recipe let me know and I can post it.

To make it cook quicker (for a show) you could put it in a bigger pan (in fact I think my original recipe said to use a 9x13 pan, but it seemed thin to me so I prefer to use my square one). Or I guess you could do 1 1/2 times the amount and put it in the bigger baker.

Anyway, I figured this was one more non-italian, non-mexican idea!

Last edited:
Any luck, Mary? My red lights started going on about this host, too, as you posted her "requests." I've stopped giving my hosts the freedom to choose the recipe. It's my business and I want to choose recipes based on the tools they show. If they specifically mention that they don't like (or can't have due to allergies, etc.) the recipe of the month, then I suggest one or two more that I'm willing to do. But sticking to a recipe of the month has greatly simplified my life as far as finding tools and making sure I have them all in my kit. And since I usually take the ingredients with me, I can shop sales and plan ahead.

I bring the ingredients and don't give my hosts a choice. It seems to work out better. No missing items and no demanding requests.

jgv192004 said:
how about the new fall recipe, Classic Mini Chesseburgers. I think that might to a good one to do.

jen

I have made that 4 times...2x with turkey (which is excellent too), and 2x with ground beef....very easy to make! Very well received by everyone!

Trina

1. What is the most popular Pampered Chef recipe using ground beef?

The most frequently requested ground beef recipe from Pampered Chef is the "Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes Skillet". It's a one-pan meal that combines ground beef, potatoes, cheese, and ranch seasoning for a delicious and easy weeknight dinner.

2. Can the "Favorite Ground Beef Pampered Chef Recipe" be made in a slow cooker?

Yes, the "Favorite Ground Beef Pampered Chef Recipe" can be easily adapted to be made in a slow cooker. Simply brown the ground beef and add it to the slow cooker with the other ingredients, and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.

3. Is the "Favorite Ground Beef Pampered Chef Recipe" suitable for a crowd?

Absolutely! The "Favorite Ground Beef Pampered Chef Recipe" can be easily doubled or tripled to feed a larger group. It's a great option for potlucks, parties, or family gatherings.

4. What are some variations of the "Favorite Ground Beef Pampered Chef Recipe"?

There are many ways to customize the "Favorite Ground Beef Pampered Chef Recipe" to suit your taste preferences. Some popular variations include adding different types of cheese, using ground turkey instead of beef, and adding in chopped vegetables like bell peppers or mushrooms.

5. Can I make the "Favorite Ground Beef Pampered Chef Recipe" ahead of time?

Yes, the "Favorite Ground Beef Pampered Chef Recipe" can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for a few days. You can also freeze it for longer storage. Simply reheat in the oven or microwave before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies