• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some delicious ground beef recipes?

In summary, Julie has a lot of great ground beef recipes that she would like to share with her friends. Some of her favorites include the BBQ Sloppy Joes, the Cheeseburger Salad, and the Biscuit & Ground Beef Casserole.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a friend who just e-mailed me wanting some good recipes for ground beef. What are your favorites? :chef:

(Other than the Taco Ring ;) )

I always liked the Beef Stroganoff and Italian Hoagie recipes from the Power Cooking Beef theme from a couple years ago.

Oh...I forgot about the Cheeseburger Salad. I like that one, too!

As in PC recipes, or just in general?

Tacos, stroganoff, sheperds pie, chili, sloppy joes, salsbury steak, burgers

The Cheeseburger Salad is always nice and a great show recipe. It can make tons for a big show with the same effort. I also like to make a cheeseburger braid.

The BBQ Sloppy Joes from the Beef Power Cooking are my absolute favorite!

Not a PC recipe but one of DH's favorites and I use all PC products making it:

Biscuit & Ground Beef Casserole

1 1/2 lb lean ground beef
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 Tbsp. brown sugar
3/4 cup barbecue sauce
16 oz. pork & beans
10 oz. tube refrigerated flaky biscuits
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Brown ground beef & onions, drain. Add barbecue sauce, brown sugar and beans. Heat until bubbly. (Move into a casserole dish unless using the 10" skillet.) Separate biscuits and cut each in half. Put cut side down around edge of casserole/pan. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 375 for 22-27 minutes.

Thanks everyone. :) I don't think it HAS to be PC recipes, but of course I'd prefer them to be. ;) She said they are bored with all their ground beef recipes. (She doesn't have the DCB. She has 6 kids, too, so I need to give her recipes that serve a lot.)

I make the Family Size Baked Burrito with ground beef instead of chicken. It is a weekly staple in my house. We make two. It's inexpensive too.

Julie, where is the Family Size Baked Burrito from? I couldn't find it on CC in the recipe search. (I did find it posted on your website, so I copied it...I just wanted to give credit to where it came from.) Thanks! :)

My ex and I used to love this one--something my MIL used to make, no idea what to call it.1 lb (or so) ground beef
1/2 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, just smashed
brown all this together
add 1 lb fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
and 1/4 cup water
lower the heat, cover it and let it steam the beans for a few minutes
add 1 can tomato sauce
heat thru, serve with rice (we like to use spanish rice)--if you have no fresh green beans or you are in a hurry, use canned green beans. Already cooked, so just drain it, add it (no water) add the tomato sauce and heat it all up.mmm. Haven't had this in a while, I think I just planned dinner.

What are some easy ground beef recipes that I can make for my family?

Some popular and easy ground beef recipes include tacos, spaghetti with meat sauce, cheeseburgers, meatloaf, and shepherd's pie. You can also try making stuffed bell peppers, beef stroganoff, or chili.

How can I make my ground beef recipes healthier?

To make your ground beef recipes healthier, you can use lean ground beef, substitute some of the meat with vegetables like mushrooms or zucchini, and use whole wheat pasta or buns. You can also use herbs and spices instead of salt for flavor.

What are some creative ways to use ground beef in recipes?

Aside from the traditional dishes like burgers and tacos, you can also use ground beef in dishes like lasagna, meatballs, stuffed cabbage rolls, and Korean beef bowls. You can also try making a ground beef stir-fry or adding it to a vegetable soup for a hearty meal.

Can I freeze ground beef recipes?

Yes, you can freeze ground beef recipes. Cook the ground beef before freezing, and make sure it is completely cooled before placing it in an airtight container or freezer bag. Frozen ground beef recipes can last for up to 3 months in the freezer.

How can I ensure that my ground beef is cooked thoroughly?

The safest way to ensure that your ground beef is cooked thoroughly is to use a meat thermometer. Ground beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Another way to check is to make sure there is no pink or raw meat left in the middle of the ground beef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • CookingwithMary
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
tmo2008
  • thehaleykitchen