• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Ground Beef Recipes for the Dcb

In summary, the DCB is a deep covered baker from Pampered Chef that is used for cooking ground beef recipes. It is known for its ability to trap in moisture and heat, resulting in tender and flavorful meals. Frozen ground beef can be used in DCB recipes, but it is recommended to thaw it first for even cooking and food safety. Popular ground beef recipes for the DCB include meatloaf, chili, stuffed peppers, and shepherd's pie. Cleaning the DCB after cooking ground beef is simple with warm soapy water or a nylon scraper. Ground turkey or chicken can also be substituted for ground beef in DCB recipes, though cooking time may vary.
Jennie50
Hey, gang!

I forwarded one of my guests who just bought the DCB the email cookbook that is circulating, but she was interested in more recipes that incorporate ground beef. I've only had my baker for two months, so I haven't had a chance to try a ton of recipes with it yet or develop my own. I'd also LOVE to have more ground beef recipes, as I bought 1/3 cow with some friends this summer, and have a ton of meat in my freezer to use up!

Wha'cha got? :blushing:

Chipotle Chili Cornbread bake is my FAVORITE!

Although my family didn't care for it. I like the Southwestern Meatloaf.

This is not a PC recipe, but it's awesome:

1 lb. ground beef
1 lb. ground sausage
16 oz. salsa (any flavor)
16 oz. Velveeta cheese

Brown ground beef and sausage together, then drain. Melt velveeta in microwave in DCB then add meat and salsa. Cover and bake at 350* for as long about 30 minutes or until heated through. The longer it bakes (at a lower temp probably) the better the taste! Very good reheated.

Bren706 said:
Although my family didn't care for it. I like the Southwestern Meatloaf.

Any meatloaf recipe works. I make the family favorite in it all the time.

1. What is the DCB and why is it used for ground beef recipes?

The DCB, or Deep Covered Baker, is a versatile piece of stoneware from Pampered Chef that is perfect for cooking ground beef recipes. Its deep walls and lid help to trap in moisture and heat, resulting in deliciously tender and flavorful meals.

2. Can I use frozen ground beef in my DCB recipes?

Yes, you can use frozen ground beef in your DCB recipes. However, it is recommended to thaw the ground beef in the refrigerator before cooking to ensure even cooking and food safety.

3. What are some easy and delicious ground beef recipes for the DCB?

Some popular ground beef recipes for the DCB include meatloaf, chili, stuffed peppers, and shepherd's pie. You can also use ground beef in casseroles, pasta dishes, and as a topping for homemade pizza.

4. How do I clean my DCB after cooking ground beef?

Cleaning your DCB after cooking ground beef is easy. Simply let it cool down before washing it with warm soapy water. For tough, stuck-on food, you can use a nylon scraper or the Pampered Chef Cleaning Brush to loosen and remove it.

5. Can I use ground turkey or chicken in place of ground beef in DCB recipes?

Yes, you can substitute ground turkey or chicken for ground beef in most DCB recipes. Just keep in mind that the cooking time may vary slightly, so it's best to use a meat thermometer to ensure the meat is fully cooked before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CookingwithMary
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
tmo2008
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • lacychef