• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Healthy Recipe for New Consultant

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you have been asked to do a healthy meal by your host for guests who are dieting. Some easy and delicious ideas to demonstrate using your kit products and own items include a chicken and strawberry spinach salad, cool and crunchy tacos, a veggie and protein-packed quinoa dish, and a lean turkey chili. You can also showcase the benefits of using Pampered Chef products for healthy cooking by demonstrating how to steam veggies or make a low-fat stir fry. Best of luck with your demonstration!
msmileyface
Hi friends, I am a new consultant and my host requested we do a healthy meal because the guests are dieting. Any great ideas that will be easy for me to demonstrate with the kit products? I also have some of my own things (stones, DCB, garlic tools, etc)

Thank you!

30 Minute Chicken and Strawberry Spinach Salad.But really, what does she mean by healthy? That means different things to different people - to some it's low fat, to others it's low carb, and to others it might mean no meat, or no dairy, etc....

I think she just meant not too heavy, keeping it lowfat and balanced.

the cool and crunchy tacos are AWESOME! I serve it like a salad, Lettuce on a platter top with chicken mixture then mango and jicima mixture then drizzle extra sauce. Serve tortilla chips on the side, they taste great crushed on top!

Hi there! Congrats on becoming a new Pampered Chef consultant! It's great that your host requested a healthy meal for their guests who are dieting. I have a few ideas that you can easily demonstrate using your kit products and some of your own items.First, you can make a delicious and nutritious salad using the Salad Chopper and the Salad Spinner from your kit. You can also use your own garlic tools to make a homemade vinaigrette dressing. Another idea is to use the Deep Covered Baker to make a veggie and protein-packed quinoa dish. You can also use the Rockcrok Dutch Oven to make a lean turkey chili.If you want to showcase the benefits of using Pampered Chef products for healthy cooking, you can also demonstrate how to steam veggies using the Microwave Steamer or how to make a low-fat stir fry using the Non-Stick Stir-Fry Skillet.I hope these ideas help and good luck with your demonstration! Happy cooking!

1. What is the easiest healthy recipe for new consultants to make?

The easiest healthy recipe for new consultants to make is the Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad. Simply mix together cooked chicken, Greek yogurt, diced celery, red onion, and dried cranberries. Serve on top of a bed of lettuce or as a sandwich filling.

2. Can you recommend a healthy recipe that is also budget-friendly?

Yes, the Black Bean and Sweet Potato Quesadillas are a great budget-friendly option. Just fill tortillas with mashed sweet potato, black beans, corn, and cheese, and then grill until crispy.

3. Are there any healthy recipes that are also quick to make?

Absolutely! The Avocado and Egg Breakfast Sandwich is a quick and healthy option. Just toast whole grain English muffins, top with mashed avocado, a fried egg, and tomato slices.

4. Can you suggest a healthy recipe for a family dinner?

Sure, the One-Pot Turkey and Vegetable Pasta is a great option for a family dinner. Cook ground turkey, onion, and bell peppers in a pot, then add in whole wheat pasta, chicken broth, and diced tomatoes. Cook until pasta is tender and serve.

5. What is a healthy recipe that is also suitable for meal prep?

The Quinoa and Black Bean Mason Jar Salads are perfect for meal prep. Layer cooked quinoa, black beans, corn, bell peppers, and avocado in a mason jar and top with a homemade vinaigrette dressing. Simply grab and go for a healthy and convenient lunch option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheresaK
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Sandibeach
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Sandibeach
  • Doodlbug329