• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Basic Valentine Theme Recipe Using Starter Kit

M
Mickeylayne
Hi Everyone!
This is my first post to ChefSuccess! I'm a new PC consultant with my very first shows on the 24th and 25th of this month. I need a bit of advice....
Since February's right around the corner, I'd like to give the January recipes a bit of a Valentine or St. Patricks Day flair/flavor....
My problem is, I have only the tools that were in my kit. I'm sure I could use other tools that my host could provide, but I'd like to simplify and stick with just the PC tools for the entire recipe. Does anyone know a nice idea/recipe that could utilize just the tools in the starter kit?
I've looked over a few of the available recipes here and at the PC website, but they all seem to be using something I don't have, like the stoneware bundt pan, etc. I don't mind if the recipe is simple (that's best for my first shows, anyhow! :balloon:
Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Elaine in Cypress, CA

Truffle Brownie Cups?

chocolate chip sensation - use red food coloring on the cool whip (I top the PC recipe with cool whip).

What was that chocolate recipe that uses whip cream and chocolate and you put it in the phyllo shells? I cannot think of the name of it right now. But I did it before using white chocolate and i used food color to dye it pink. Very cute and easy and delish!

Truffle Brownie Cups are good since you can top them with several things... I like the idea of putting red food coloring in the Cool Whip to make it pink! You can also use cherries, nuts, etc.

1. What tools are included in the starter kit?

The starter kit typically includes basic kitchen tools such as measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl, a skillet, a spatula, and a knife set.

2. Can I use other tools besides the ones in the starter kit for these Valentine's Day recipes?

While it is possible to use additional kitchen tools, it is recommended to stick with the tools provided in the starter kit to keep the recipe simple and showcase the products to your guests.

3. Are there any Valentine's Day themed recipes that only use the tools in the starter kit?

There are a variety of recipes available that can be made with just the tools in the starter kit. Some ideas include heart-shaped pancakes using the skillet, heart-shaped cookies using the cookie cutters, or a red and white fruit salad using the mixing bowl.

4. Can I adapt the January recipes to have a Valentine's Day or St. Patrick's Day flair?

Yes, you can easily adapt the January recipes to fit the holiday themes by using festive ingredients or adding food coloring to the recipe. For example, you could use green food coloring to make a shamrock-shaped pancake or add heart-shaped sprinkles to a dip or dessert.

5. Do you have any recommendations for simple recipes for my first shows?

For your first shows, it's always best to keep the recipes simple and easy to make. Some ideas could be a simple dip using the mixing bowl and spatula, a pasta dish using the skillet, or a dessert using the cookie cutters. Remember to have fun and showcase the products to your guests!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• koima
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies