• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are Some Recipe Ideas for a Chocolate/Dessert and English Tea Themed Show?

In summary, to find recipe ideas for 2 shows on the Pampered Chef website, go to the "Recipes" tab and use the search filter to select "2+ servings" under the "Serves" category. You can customize these recipes by adjusting serving size, swapping ingredients, or adding your own twist. The website also offers a dietary restriction filter for options such as gluten-free and vegetarian. Additionally, there are many quick and easy recipe ideas that can be found using the "Prep Time" filter. Finally, you can save your favorite recipes for future use by creating an account and adding them to your recipe box.
pcheframsey
Hello all! I am excited! So far 2008 is starting off to be a terrific year! I have already turned in a show before the 9th, so I should be getting my Tablecloth!!! I've also got 2 more cooking shows and 4 catalog shows booked for this month!

My problem now is I need some great (easy) recipes to do for the two shows at the end of the month. It looks like both of them will be packed with guests (one girl had 25 people at her last show, and the other has over 50 on her guest list already), so I want to have several easy, delicious things ready for the guests when they come in, so I probably won't be doing a demo with either.

The first host would like to do a chocolate/dessert theme, and the second host would like to have a "English Tea" type of theme. Of course I really want recipes that will focus on the stoneware, so if anyone has any ideas they would like to share, I would really appreciate it!!! Thanks!

turtle fudge skillet cake is awesome for the chocolate one (although it doesnt use stoneware) we in NY love the foccachia bread pizza - and can be sliced up into small appetizer pieces - how about a ring too??

The warm caramel nut brownies are fantastic! Throw a scoop of ice cream on top and it's heaven on a plate :love:

You might just want to make sure to ask about nut allergies from the host before you make them. And I usually do one half nuts and one half pretzels so the guests can see that the can change things up on their own.

1. How can I find recipe ideas for 2 shows on the Pampered Chef website?

One way to find recipe ideas for 2 shows on the Pampered Chef website is to go to the "Recipes" tab and use the search filter to select "2+ servings" under the "Serves" category. This will bring up a variety of recipe options that are suitable for 2 shows.

2. Can I customize the recipes for my 2 shows?

Yes, you can definitely customize the recipes for your 2 shows. You can adjust the serving size, swap out ingredients, or even add your own twist to make the dishes unique to your shows.

3. Are there any dietary restriction options for 2 show recipes?

Yes, the Pampered Chef website offers a dietary restriction filter under the "Special Diets" category. You can select options such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or dairy-free to find recipe ideas that cater to your guests' dietary needs.

4. Are there any quick and easy recipe ideas for 2 shows?

Yes, there are plenty of quick and easy recipe ideas for 2 shows on the Pampered Chef website. You can use the "Prep Time" filter under the "Recipe Details" category to find recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes.

5. Can I save the recipe ideas for 2 shows for future use?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipe ideas for 2 shows on the Pampered Chef website by creating an account and adding them to your recipe box. This way, you can easily access them for future shows or meal planning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Nfldfran