• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Vegan and Gluten Free Dessert Recipe?

In summary, the conversation was about finding a quick and easy vegan and gluten-free recipe for a friend's show. The suggested recipe is a chocolate peanut butter tart made with gluten-free oats, almond flour, maple syrup, coconut oil, peanut butter, and dairy-free chocolate chips. The tart can be made using fruit and cheese cutters and a chocolate drizzle can be added using silicone prep bowls.
kristamk
I have a friend who is having a show this month who is vegan and gluten free. I've got the show recipe set but I usually offer to make a dessert if my hosts have 12 or more confirmed guests. I always do the lava cake in the dcb or the peach pie in the rcb but neither of these will work for vegan let alone gluten free. Anyone have a quick and easy vegan, GF recipe I can make if she gets 12 yesses?

Thanks!

Use the fruit and cheese cutters and make a chocolate drizzle with the new silicone prep bowls. =)

Here is a recipe for a vegan and gluten-free chocolate peanut butter tart that is both delicious and easy to make:Ingredients:- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats- 1/2 cup almond flour- 1/4 cup maple syrup- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted- 1/4 tsp sea salt- 1 cup creamy peanut butter- 1/4 cup maple syrup- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted- 1/4 tsp sea salt- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chipsInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).2. In a food processor, pulse the rolled oats until they are finely ground.3. In a mixing bowl, combine the ground oats, almond flour, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and sea salt. Mix until well combined.4. Press the mixture into a 9-inch tart pan, making sure to press it evenly into the bottom and up the sides.5. Bake the crust for 10-12 minutes, until lightly golden brown. Let it cool while you make the filling.6. In a separate mixing bowl, combine the creamy peanut butter, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and sea salt. Mix until well combined.7. Pour the peanut butter mixture into the cooled crust and spread it evenly.8. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the dairy-free chocolate chips in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted.9. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the peanut butter filling and use a knife to create a swirl pattern.10. Place the tart in the fridge for at least 1 hour to set before serving.11. Cut into slices and enjoy your delicious vegan and gluten-free chocolate peanut butter tart!

What are some simple vegan and gluten-free dessert recipes?

Some simple vegan and gluten-free dessert recipes include avocado chocolate mousse, banana nice cream, and gluten-free oatmeal cookies.

Can I use alternative sweeteners in these recipes?

Yes, you can use alternative sweeteners such as maple syrup, coconut sugar, or stevia in these recipes to make them refined sugar-free.

Are these recipes suitable for people with food allergies?

Yes, these recipes are suitable for people with common food allergies such as dairy, eggs, and gluten. However, always check the ingredients to ensure they are safe for your specific allergies.

Do I need any special equipment to make these desserts?

No, most of these recipes can be made with basic kitchen equipment such as a blender, mixing bowls, and baking trays. Some recipes may require a food processor or stand mixer, but these are not necessary.

How can I make these desserts more nutritious?

You can add in nutritious ingredients such as chia seeds, flax seeds, or nuts to these recipes to increase their nutritional value. You can also use whole grain flours in place of refined flours for a healthier option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EymieFitz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kdangel518