• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tea Time Pampered Chef Show: Share Your Delicious Pampered Chef Recipes!

In summary, some good PC recipe ideas for a tea time are: Lemon Pepper Crab Canapes, Savory Sandwich Ring or Chicken Club Ring, Pecan Tassies (little butter tarts), Rasberry and Cream Strusel(sp?) Squares, and Scalloped Bread tube with creamed cheese and dill seasoning.
bridgetbakes
I am doing my first mid-afternoon PC show and the host thought it might make a nice "tea time" theme. Anyone have good PC recipe ideas for this?

Please see below :)
bklofft said:
I am doing my first mid-afternoon PC show and the host thought it might make a nice "tea time" theme. Anyone have good PC recipe ideas for this?

simple litte desserts and/or appetizers

HTH;

Liz

some ideas for tea timeHere's a few recipes from "All the Best" cookbook that may work.

Lemon Pepper Crab Canapes - this has french bread done in the bread tube - you could substitute with crackers or toasted baguette if you don't have a bread tube.

Savory Sandwich Ring or Chicken Club Ring are good brunch type recipes

Pecan Tassies (little butter tarts) - this needs the deluxe mini-muffin pan

Also, some of the older Season's Bests had pinwheel type sandwiches which would be great for tea.

Hope this helps, Linda

For our cluster holiday party, I made Rasberry and Cream Strusel(sp?) Squares (all the best). They were REALLY easy and very good. It also make a nice big amount. You can make 2 differend flavors in the same pan. Good Luck!!!

adventurechef said:
Here's a few recipes from "All the Best" cookbook that may work.

Lemon Pepper Crab Canapes - this has french bread done in the bread tube - you could substitute with crackers or toasted baguette if you don't have a bread tube.

I made this for a show last year and it was not very good! I don't normally make a recipe at a show that I've never done before, but I did at that show (I actually made two so it was okay). I told everyone that my DH was tired of being my "guinnea pig" and asked for their honest opinion....they all told me to loose the recipe!:eek: It was very pretty though.

I love the idea for the Raspberry squares to show off the stoneware! Any other ideas ladies?

This past summer, one of our landmarks, Sonnenberg Gardens, had Thursday afternoon teas in their Victorian Mansion. The day we attended, the red hat ladies were being served on one end of the veranda, and we had a private table for two. There were at least four courses: fruit cup and nut breads with cream cheese; scones and jam; tea sandwiches and I believe celery with creamed cheese stuffing; tarts with jam and fancy cookies with ends dipped in chocolate, and strawberries dipped in chocolate. All this on a sunny afternoon, overlooking Canandaigua Lake in NY state. I could envision deviled eggs being included, and our profiterole puffs with vanilla pudding as the filling and a chocolate drizzle, as well as a soft cheese that could be put in the Easy Accent decorator and pressed out onto rye or wheat rounds. You could use our Chillzanne round or rectangle server with the fruit and let them dip them into a melted chocolate or our peanut butter dip that is one part each of: low fat yogurt, peanut butter, Cool whip. Since we have at least two Dip seasonings in this catalog, you could have veggies and one of the dips. I like the idea of the Scalloped Bread tube, sliced with a shot of some
filling out of our Easy Accent Decorator - how about the filling you'd put in deviled eggs, if you don't see that as a Tea item, or a Cheese Whiz texture cheese on a bread slices with a slice of an olive with pimento. It's so much fun to brain storm on what you envision as tasty little tidbits to tempt our palettes. At a Christmas gathering, we had little pinwheels of Crescent rolls,
spread with creamed cheese and our dill seasoning, rolled like a jelly roll, and sliced, and baked on our Stoneware bar ban for about 10-15 minutes. I believe the person who made them rolled four of the wedges as a rectangle sheet, and that made a super long roll to cut in about 1/2 to 3/4" slices. All this makes my mouth water thinking about it. Enjoy, and let us know how it worked out. I'm doing Sunday afternoon shows and that would be a fun idea to present in February, around Valentines day.

Grandmarita -

Thanks for typing all that out and all the great ideas! :D

I like the tea theme as well and think it will be nice during these colder months! (It's about 27 degrees here in Worcester, MA!)

I made beef wellington for a dinner party recently and used the extra puff pastry to make appetizers. I used a couple tablespoons of cream cheese, a little olive oil and one pressed garlic clove to make a spread. Spread it on, roll up the pastry and cut into pinwheels. Bake at 350F for about 8-10 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. They are light and delicious and so easy.

Related to Tea Time Pampered Chef Show: Share Your Delicious Pampered Chef Recipes!

1. What is the "Tea Time Pampered Chef Show"?

The "Tea Time Pampered Chef Show" is a virtual cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. During the show, the consultant will share delicious Pampered Chef recipes and tips for using Pampered Chef products to create the perfect tea time spread.

2. How can I attend a "Tea Time Pampered Chef Show"?

You can attend a "Tea Time Pampered Chef Show" by hosting one yourself or by being invited to attend one by a host. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any upcoming shows you can attend.

3. Do I need to purchase any Pampered Chef products to attend the show?

No, you do not need to purchase any Pampered Chef products to attend the show. However, the consultant may showcase certain products during the demonstration and you may choose to purchase them if you wish.

4. Can I ask questions during the show?

Yes, the "Tea Time Pampered Chef Show" is interactive and you are encouraged to ask questions throughout the demonstration. The consultant will be happy to answer any questions you have about the recipes or products being used.

5. Can I get the recipes from the show?

Yes, the consultant will provide the recipes used during the show so you can recreate them at home. You can also find the recipes on the Pampered Chef website or app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • Kenzie09