• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Trifle Recipes to Enjoy with Pampered Chef!

In summary, a trifle recipe is a layered dessert made with cake, fruit, custard or pudding, and whipped cream. You can use any type of cake, make whipped cream with chilled heavy cream, and make it in advance. Pampered Chef products can also be used to create a beautiful presentation and make the process easier. Check out their website for more recipe ideas and recommended products.
Kenzie09
Just thought I'd share what I came across online :] I know these aren't
'for' Pampered Chef but you can defiantly work our tools into making these
and there is PLENTY to choose from!

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Course/Desserts/Trifle-Recipes?page=1&search=&sort=A

I hope you all enjoy!

Thanks for sharing girl! I am totally going to use this link!

thank you for sharing.

Thanks Kenzie! It'll be nice to offer alternate recipes! =)

Putting this up again

Attachments

• trifle recipes part 1 of 5.doc
    357 KB · Views: 526
  • trifle recipes part 2 of 5.doc
    958.5 KB · Views: 516
  • trifle recipes part 3 of 5.doc
    326.5 KB · Views: 412
  • trifle recipes part 4 of 5.doc
    760 KB · Views: 430
  • trifle recipes part 5 of 5.doc
    863 KB · Views: 604
scottcooks said:
Putting this up again

A Trifle Bowl recipe collection = Great idea! Thank you for sharing!

1. What is a trifle recipe?

A trifle recipe is a layered dessert made with cake, fruit, custard or pudding, and whipped cream. It is typically served in a glass dish and can be customized with different flavors and ingredients.

2. Can I use any type of cake for a trifle?

Yes, you can use any type of cake for a trifle, such as pound cake, sponge cake, or angel food cake. You can also use store-bought or homemade cake, depending on your preference.

3. How do I make the perfect whipped cream for a trifle?

To make the perfect whipped cream for a trifle, start with chilled heavy cream and beat it with a whisk or electric mixer until soft peaks form. You can also add sugar and vanilla extract for flavor. Be careful not to overbeat the cream, as it can turn into butter.

4. Can I make a trifle in advance?

Yes, you can make a trifle in advance. It is actually recommended to let the flavors meld together for a few hours or even overnight. Just make sure to cover the trifle with plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make a trifle?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef products to make a trifle. For example, you can use the Trifle Bowl to create a beautiful presentation, or the Cake Tester & Releaser to easily remove the cake from the pan. Check out our website for more trifle recipe ideas and recommended products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies